a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum theme/style

boss

Admin
Reaction score
Home Country
France
Hi
just a reminder: in the lower left corner, a small button allows you to modify (some parts) of the style...

cust.jpg

because some didn't notice.. ;)

boss

Admin
Reaction score
Home Country
France
...oldies but goldies..:)

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Boss the emojis under the Like button look all messed up, chopped in half with the top half on the bottom and the bottom half on the top...dunno if everyone sees it like that or it's just me.
Hi Nick, mine seem to be OK, although I get the impression that there are fewer, but that's alright with me.:coffee:
Actually I just put my foot in it. The ones under the likes are different from those of the smiles.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Boss the emojis under the Like button look all messed up, chopped in half with the top half on the bottom and the bottom half on the top...dunno if everyone sees it like that or it's just me.
Good to see you again. And yes. it's only you ;)

boss

Admin
Reaction score
Home Country
France
Hi

Don’t know if it will change something about it, but some updates will be applied within 3-4 days....
Sorry for delay ,but afk,on the road now...

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Dunno why, but every your post look so worthy to me. Why? Maybe because you have name "Boss" (namesake) ;). Maybe because you are really boss here. Maybe because your posts are so rare (at least for time I'm here). I guess little bit have with our similar looks on geopolitics ( considering that from little info I could get from your messages.)

Or maybe I'm just asslicker. Joking of course. :) True asslicker would never said that to you. I really don't like that kind of business and I guess is pretty common occupation in army. (Is it, guys?). It's acceptable (sometimes) only if it's really, really moderate, barely noticeable and maybe for a greater purpose .

Excluding that narrow gap, I really do hate toadyism in every form. I don't like to do it myself and I don't like to receive it in any form.

When I notice that someone "licking ass" to me, for some personal benefit, he (or she) are immediately going down on my "personality scale". I believe that everyone who truly believe in "Honneur et Fidélité" (with or without FFL connected to it) should react in same manner!

Anyway Boss, many of us would like to have you at least little bit more with us. ;) "New" members as me don't know anything about you. If you don't have a time maybe someone from "old forum guard" wants to write something about you. Many of us are willing to hear that.

Last edited:

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
In the menu bar, it says i have 18 un read messages. ..do'sent reset to zéro and it's been this way since the latest update

Countdown

Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
Cant say i like this design. The previous design was great, imo..

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
my whole page was messed up yesterday but it´s fine now.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Which is all well and good. Does this mean that every has the flags and dates joining etc. ?