Free diving course SSI online

C

cujo6688

Unregistered
Hi,

2 years ago i wanted to learn how to do scuba diving so i enrolled myself in classes.
But i did not had the time because of work and my financial problems started after loosing my job.
So i payed everything but could not go.
And i dont have the money or time now to learn the course anyway and there is no SSI dive center where i live.
so the diving course i learned and still know allot but i cant use this now.
i want to say thank you to everyone for all your help on this forum and thought by myself maybe someone here want to learn how to pass the theoretical course of scuba diving.
i still have my login and the course is available online but i want to give it to somebody who want to learn it and go get his scuba license (SSI ONLY NOT PADI) so pm me and the first one that want it can have it.
i can only give it to one person because the online course is registered on name and dive center.(you can change it to your name and of your choosing dive center)
why i prefer SSI over PADI is because i really believe the SSI is the best.
its to learn the first step to get the open water licence for diving -18m :)
I hope this us usefull for somebody otherwise please delete this Thread

grtz

UPDATE

So i called the dive center today just to make sure im not doing anything wrong (LEGAL) and this is what they have informed me of.
I bought this course so i can do whatever i want with this, so i can give my login to anyone who wants it but this course is registered on my name ONLY.
So this means that if you ever decide do enroll in diving classes for "open water diver" you will have to buy the course again (SSI,PADI,NAUI) and take the exam.
so this DIVING COURSE IS ONLY FOR STUDY PURPOSE OR PEOPLE WHO HAS INTERESTS ON DIVING AND WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT IT .
So feel free to drop me a pm and ill give you the login so you can see how wonderful diving really is at least for me it is :)

C

cujo6688

Unregistered
Is that process very honest (giving your login to someone who will thus not pay for a course you already had) ?
i dont really know to be honest, but i did change all the info about me( i created a new login) and new mail account for the person (im good with computers i changed it with a "dummy account") so i dont think im violating any rules, the person needs only to update with his information and set everything on his name and mail)only the dive center is set to nemo33 but can be changed normally ) i can always contact the divecenter and tell them that i cant use it anymore,i payed for it so i think its mine to do whatever i want with it,otherwise its useless for me.
I tried contacting them but there open again at 7pm try later, just to make sure i dont violate any of there rules but i dont think so.
its not like i openly post the logins ,its only for ONE person. and i don sell it so i dont see any reason but thanks for the advice.

jwaltos

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Nice offer but seems to be something handled better face-to-face. Personally, I prefer PADI and only those locations that are keen on safety. NAUI is as good but less common. If you're a tourist, these are businesses and money is first. This is a community so check out who knows who and what they think; like sport jumping, there are certain mistakes you can't come back from.

C

cujo6688

Unregistered
Nice offer but seems to be something handled better face-to-face. Personally, I prefer PADI and only those locations that are keen on safety. NAUI is as good but less common. If you're a tourist, these are businesses and money is first. This is a community so check out who knows who and what they think; like sport jumping, there are certain mistakes you can't come back from.
My ex girlfriend was a rescue diver (padi) and she know allot about diving and she told me SSI is one of the best also some other divers because i did allot of research on it, in safety better then padi ask any diver (not tourist diver that get there padi licence in 3days with SSI it takes at least a month before you get a license.
Most padi diver convert there licence to SSI because they realize how safe and strict the rules are of SSI

padi if for independent people that means if you screw up its your fault
SSI if you screw up then its not your fault but the dive center that your registered to ,so more for pro's
ask any diver no matter if your ssi,padi,naui
and if im incorrect please correct this with some info because it would also help me
im actually wanna do the dive course of NAUI in the future because its such a nice sport but only expensive for me now

C

cujo6688

Unregistered
important to know i bought the course but i never went to the dive center to complete the course because i canceled it,if you buy a book and want to give it away will you ask the bookshop for permission?
the account is registered on a DUMMY ACCOUNT not a real person ,i dont understand the fuss about wanting to give something away for free to help someone ,i will call the divecenter tomorrow and ask them if its legal and update this thread and if not this thread can be deleted

C

cujo6688

Unregistered
I don't know exactly why, but I don't like this exchange of login and names
login and names are bind to a person a dummy account is not i hope this clears something up

thank you for the info ill make sure to call the dive center and ask if i can give it away but i dont see any problem

grtz

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
cujo6688 thanks for your will to share that. I don't know how much theory without practice can do good especially in things like diving. Of course you should know some basics, but you will not become diver before you wet your nuts. :)

C

cujo6688

Unregistered
cujo6688 thanks for your will to share that. I don't know how much theory without practice can do good especially in things like diving. Of course you should know some basics, but you will not become diver before you wet your nuts. :)

i only did one wonderfull dive so no experience really but once you have seen and felth the deep its amazing feeling the pressure of the water but the adrenaline is so sweet, i have some friends who are divers padi and naui and being that my ex was a rescue diver i heard allot about it :) and i did study the whole course but because of personal problems i did not do the exam but i still have the knowledge and my first dive was amazing even with a bcd jacket that was not working properly .

i will get my licence one day for diving that im sure of but SSI is for me personal little bit more pro and to expensive but for the real pro divers SSI is the best in my opinion

C

cujo6688

Unregistered
If my attempt FFL fail I'm consider course for underwater welding
very good choice i was planning to go for my dive master or rescue diver and move to bali but thats for the far far far future ,you know what organization you will choose to get your certiication? i heard about underwater welding very dangerous job i have to say

grtz

loustic

Banned
Banned
No "IF" : keep in mind the importance of the mental. Your attitude must be that of a winner. You know there knowing they will take you. But you still show them RESPECT, MODESTY and HUMILITY

Then they can do their selection with the best possible attitude for you.

C

cujo6688

Unregistered
i forgot to tell you but if you are planning on diving in the future then its VERY IMPORTANT to learn the theoretical side, i had the same thoughts why i need to learn and after i read everything i was way way more prepared for my first dive and it helped me allot, If your diving you wanna know as much as possible because its scary going deep,the deeper you get the more pressure ,need to know how to clear the pressure and learn MOST IMPORTANT Buoyancy control its just some tips

C

cujo6688

Unregistered
UPDATE

So i called the dive center today just to make sure im not doing anything wrong (LEGAL) and this is what they have informed me of.
I bought this course so i can do whatever i want with this, so i can give my login to anyone who wants it but this course is registered on my name ONLY.
So this means that if you ever decide do enroll in diving classes for "open water diver" you will have to buy the course again (SSI,PADI,NAUI) and take the exam.
so this DIVING COURSE IS ONLY FOR STUDY PURPOSE OR PEOPLE WHO HAS INTERESTS ON DIVING AND WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT IT .
So feel free to drop me a pm and ill give you the login so you can see how wonderful diving really is at least for me it is :)

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
very good choice i was planning to go for my dive master or rescue diver and move to bali but thats for the far far far future ,you know what organization you will choose to get your certiication? i heard about underwater welding very dangerous job i have to say

grtz
Don't know. I will think about if needed. Now my focus is on FFL. Underwater welding is dangerous, but so is driving car every day ;). I don't look on things that way. If Fortuna have death ready for you , you can die at your home, if she doesn't have that plan you can do lot of things. Just don't push her buttons to hard.

In order to start underwater welding course you should have welding and diving course finished. Best option is to go somewhere who offers you job after.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
No "IF" : keep in mind the importance of the mental. Your attitude must be that of a winner. You know there knowing they will take you. But you still show them RESPECT, MODESTY and HUMILITY

Then they can do their selection with the best possible attitude for you.
I agree Lou. My mindset is already set for serving in FFL for min 5 y. If it's may call I could start today. Just have leave some other options in case that something doesn't go by my plan.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
OK not really topic, but it's kinda similar.

Joe what Thai media they say about kids trapped in cave? I think that Thailand authorities handling this situation very poorly. I got impression that they because of pride rejecting international help or won't admit that they need help and ask for it.
Let's just hope that some of those kids won't die because of someones national pride

First, how the F they even found them self in that cave?!? Is that trainer nuts? Only reasonable explanation would be that flash flood filled the cave in matter of minutes.

Second about poorly guided rescue operation. They had some volunteers actually pumping water in to cave instead of out! :) How that could happen for god sake?

Then we have Thailand's navy diver dying because he didn't have enough oxygen. I mean he is brave man, he was willing to help and sacrifice himself in process, but this looks to me like he wasn't trainer for this situation. I mean sure, he was something like Thai seal, but I really doubt that they have cave diving as part of training. I think that they don't have one trained cave diver there. And that is extremely dangerous and specific kind of diving. You can send someone who never didn't do it.
I mean, there is many professional cave divers in the world willing to help just if someone asked, but as I said nacional pride prevailed. Let's just hope that this would not and badly because of someone's incompetence.

Joe go there and save those kids ;)

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Dusa, I'm living in a country which is governed by the military. Believe me it's best not to say anything. Anyone who has been here on holiday will give an opinion. Anyone living here will keep mum.

Anyone who has been here on holiday will give an opinion
Don't know a single thing about Thailand, the only thing i know, that right now it is trendy topic for south americans to go there. Last year a few my friends wen there for their 30s.
This year my cousin went to Russia to watch Argentina, got feed up with the shitty team, sold the tickets and went to thailand, he did a mini tour around small islands, Phi phi, phuket, Koh Hey among others, he was quite impress for what he saw...

I guess is common with the Military Governments, they show one face to the Tourist while they hide the other...

Most viewed threads of the week