Gays in the Foreign Legion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, I am not gay. Someone I knew wanted to join the US Navy Seals but backed out because he said there were plenty of gay people there. I want to join the Legion and I was wondering, are there gay people too in the FFL? What happens to them, are they booted out? Any of you have stories involving them?

So he refused to be a Navy Seal, because there were gays there? First, being gay is not a disease, it's not like that you will get infected because you are near a gay person... If you are hetero, then you couldn't care less about what other dudes may like.
Second, it sounds a bullshit story he made to look superior to everyone that serves in the Navy Seals... “Pfff, yes i wanted to join, but guess what there were gays, so I went there and gave them the middle finger, after that I rode with my motocycle straight to the sunset!!” Then he woke up.

Papillon

Legionnaire
First off, I am not gay. Someone I knew wanted to join the US Navy Seals but backed out because he said there were plenty of gay people there. I want to join the Legion and I was wondering, are there gay people too in the FFL? What happens to them, are they booted out? Any of you have stories involving them?
What sort stories are you after? Something to get you hard fantasies that turn you on? Well you have parked up on the wrong sight to indulge in your past times my advise would be to move on and go stroke your cock else where!

SnafuSmite

Judging by the stories of the ‘pouf’ (cue Mick and the great beer heist of Kourou) and other after hour activities, I doubt very much the Legion is a sausage fest of raging homos...

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
First off, I am not gay. (...)
First off, are you absolutely sure?

(...) I want to join the Legion and I was wondering, are there plenty of gay people in the FFL? (...)
Of course! What did you you think? Guys going to FFL to be soldiers for some foreign country for money? No! It's all about guys going gay! Join the party.

(...) What happens to them, are they booted out? (...)
They have time of their life.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
JPatricio, I am strongly suspecting that you are on a trolling mission here. Out of your four (4) posts up to now you have posted : “Autism in the Legion?” which you then deleted. Then asking a question if Marikenyo made it into the Legion, “I am near sighted. And yes, I have glasses. In the picture below is the doctor's diagnosis of my eyesight. Can I still join the Legion?“ Now Gays.

You haven't told us anything about yourself and each of your questions are designed to cause polemic.

In the words of Rapace, “je t'ai à l'oeil coco.”

JPatrico,

The original adjective 'Gay' was unfortunately misappropriated by homosexual campaigners. In my opinion it is totally inappropriate. Look it up. Now I am not PC and in my opinion a better adjective might be 'Sad'. Having said that whatever happens in private and behind closed doors is up to individuals and the verbal abuse prevalent in my day is wrong.

As for homosexuals in the Armed Forces there are always a few. However they are extremely discrete and do not flaunt it. It would be unacceptable to their peers to do so.

I consider that Gay Pride Marches in the UK with members of the Armed Forces in uniform participating demeans the uniform. Thank God I shall not live long enough to see a greater erosion of standards in our Armed Forces both political and PC.

We can all tell stories about civilian homosexuals and how we possibly maliciously dealt with them. In some cases it was brutal. Now such behaviour is fortunately extremely rare. On a run ashore we called it 'Beefer Bashing'.

Finally, I for one, am not interested in homosexual anecdotes of any sort or from any military.

Chas born before WW2 and lucky to have survived.

Strange why this is one of the most views threads of the week! Must be a lot in the wardrobe whatever rocks your boat I say.
Well... Papillon my friend, you're one of the viewers... So which conclusion should we draw... :unsure: ? The only ones having a good reason to read this bullsh:t are Joseph and I, as we are ‘on duty’, to watch out what's going on. Petite patrouille de routine. :D

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
OK, I'm also reading all new post, probably couple more guys here, but man . :) Papilon that was info.

If we take in consideration that majority of viewers are wannabes I guess that many of them or worried about future of their ass (literally) in FFL. Some of them worried and others hoping for something :)

Watching on FFL without ever being there there is possibility that it gathers slightly bigger number of gay people that some other regular units. :). I don't know I may be wrong. I don't care anyway.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Well... Papillon my friend, you're one of the viewers... So which conclusion should we draw... :unsure: ? The only ones having a good reason to read this bullsh:t are Joseph and I, as we are ‘on duty’, to watch out what's going on. Petite patrouille de routine.:D
Des fois, corvée de routine ;)

Well... Papillon my friend, you're one of the viewers... So which conclusion should we draw... :unsure: ? The only ones having a good reason to read this bullsh:t are Joseph and I, as we are ‘on duty’, to watch out what's going on. Petite patrouille de routine. :D
Please don’t hide behind your duty as the reason to indulge! I have been quite transparent as have made my views quite clear and open! For a minute their I thought I heard the wardrobe door creaking 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most viewed threads of the week