a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting ready to go

Michael-NL

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Netherlands
In 2 weeks I'm traveling to Aubagne, and I'm right now busy with getting ready to go. This forum has been very helpful and recently I found a post about being able to join the legion at Gare St Charles in Marseille. This would be the perfect place for me to join, but I can't find any information about it and I want to make sure it exists before I go. Can anyone verify its existence and maybe send me a link where I can find it?

I'm right now planning my trip to France and I want to make sure that everyting goes smoothly. I need to know where hotels are, public transportation, etecetera. So it's really important to know where I'm going to join. I'm probably over-preparing, but then again nothing can go wrong if you do. So if you have any information about this please let me know!

I think I'm ready, but if there is anyone that has some last minute advice, it is greatly appreciated. Good luck to everyone else!

stefankidd

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Bulgaria
Good luck mate, I'm also planning to leave for Strasbourg in march/april 2014.
Take care!

Old Adj

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Scotland
If you get to Marseille it's only a short, cheap and quick local train ride to Aubagne.

O

Ossis. O

Unregistered
Michael,when going to the butchers"talk to the man with the knives,not the chopping board".If you go to Aubagne at least you will know where the train station is if you do not get accepted.At the end of your 5 years they just might give you a free train ticket:) my ticket

Most viewed threads of the week