a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Going Disniland

korisnik

Reaction score
Home Country
Serbia
Due to half legality of my country law about soldering in other country i am abandoning my quest of joining Legion and tomorrow going to Disneyland to try to find a job as Mickey Mouse prop and maybe meat the Mini Mouse. Hope you don't hear from me in the next 6 months, cya and good luck to all who try.

loustic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
Due to half legality of my country law about soldering in other country i am abandoning my quest of joining Legion and tomorrow going to Disneyland to try to find a job as Mickey Mouse prop and maybe meat the Mini Mouse. Hope you don't hear from me in the next 6 months, cya and good luck to all who try.
Best of luck mate, I hope that Disney will give you what you really desire. Send a last message just before entering the silence zone, and another one as soon as you are out of it, with the desired hat.

Destruktov

Reaction score
Home Country
Hungary
Damn, the mouse sure tightened the background checks and security if there's a silence zone now :D. Good luck!

Troubadour

Reaction score
Home Country
United States

In one fell swoop Korisnik became my favorite member on the boards. Good luck and have fun with the FAMAS, the Fantastic Air-conditioned Mouse Animatronic Suit.

Best of luck mate, I hope that Disney will give you what you really desire. Send a last message just before entering the silence zone, and another one as soon as you are out of it, with the desired hat.

Said Hat :