JOINING Going to the French Foreign Legion 2021

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Nigeria
Thanks for updating the forum! It sucks that you sprained your ankle but good that you will be back with a little more knowledge and hopefully it will go well! Were you able to notice if they were passing more EV's to make up for the slow covid-19 delay or did you notice anything otherwise?
a lot of guys are getting recruited, and the process is very fast, once you pass the psychometric and the health check, then you already have 90% Chance, thats my own view

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Nigeria
I must echo Le petit Cpl's and Dusa's thanks for keeping us updated.
Can you give us a couple of examples on I.Q. test's. I know that I'm asking a lot, but could you check the internet to see if there are any websites that help people train up for it?
Did the legion provide the masks and how often? Do you think that it would be worthwhile for recruits to take along their own maks, made of cloth which they could wash?
When I was in augbane ,the guys that came from Paris told us that you aren't allowed to use your own facemask in Paris, the legion gives every recruite a facemask made from clothes, a black facemask, but in augbane , they don't give facemask, you use your own facemask

Most viewed threads of the week