Home Country
North Korea
The addicts thieve your wages and clobber
Dealers....who trusts a dealer?

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
As you say drugs is a grey area, I understand if the chaps go on a bender one weekend and maybe do something or sniff something they shouldn't have, maybe a stint in the brig would be a better option. I'm referring to proper addicts, they are bringing only problems and the nature of the military involves dangerous things. Its easier to control booze and 9 times out of 10 its done socially with a group of chaps. Drugs on the other hand is generally done in private, imagine a chap goofed up on who knows what on the range???
as i wrote on one post before when i went to the Royal Signals a guy from my Squadron was attached to an Infantry unit in N Ireland i think Belfast. They cought him in their ops room at night on radio stag smoking weed. guy was a piece of shit. Me & another Jock ;) had to pick him up at Dusseldorf airport. civilian car with a civilian driver. me & the other guy in civilian clothes in the back with this maggot. i wanted to slap him. hated the little shit.:mad:

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
As you say drugs is a gray area,
Yes they are but I didn't said that. I said that if we talk on subject of drugs there is many shades of gray. :)

Its easier to control booze and 9 times out of 10 its done socially with a group of chaps.
I wouldn't agree on that. Especially if 9 of 10 of those chaps are also alcoholics :). Also depends on type of drug you comparing with alcohol.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
Drugs and booze. ..waste of time and money
Saying that
The healthy clean thinking chaps who do neither and go to bed at 21 h sharp. ..are boring SOBs

Most viewed threads of the week