a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Green Street Holligans

okidoki

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
England
Ex-Pongo ...Your mate in the Millwall firm ....no one likes im

Pagoda_Warrior

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
What he means is that your last post wast gash and that you're a Cyant. Now Feck off.

Ex-Pongo

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Scotland
lol, he got caught on camera knocking someone out with one punch then dances about singing 'one punch, puuuuuuusssssseeeeeeeee'
he is mental, no wonder the Army booted him hahahahaha

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
Totally agree with the twa above, rugby is a game played by men, football is a game played by spoiled pre-maddonas who are well over payed and shite role models.
Who will shag anything with a pulse. A example of theis is Ashley Cole, Now take Cheryl Cole every teenagers dream material,when the story broke that he was shagging some tart all the lads at work were reading the paper all looked up and Dave said it for us all. WHAT A CNUT!!!!!!!!!!
Now take Mike tindell Marrying into the firm. Enough said !!!!

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
I'm forever blowing bubbles,
Pretty bubbles in the air,
They fly so high,
'Till they reach the sky,
And like my dreams they fade and die.
Fortunes always hiding,
I've looked everywhere.
I'm forever blowing bubbles,
Pretty bubbles in the aïr.

So was Michael Jackson

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Oasis supersonic soundtrack when they left the train station to link up with others in Football Factory, epic
I love Oasis. Grew up on their music (but I don't like Wonderwall (somehow everyone's favorite)

Bags

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Green Street Hooligans.

The GSE. The Green Street Elite. West Ham United's firm.

This movie is ******* great. Knew nothing more about football "hooligans' than what I'd heard of them on the news... All bad.

After watching this I have nothing but warm fuzzy feeling for said hooligans. It's all about standing your ground with your mates, even when you're outnumbered... Especially when you're outnumbered! Your actions & words are your all & your reputation is worth dying for. Who cares who's in it, it's a good watch. Go watch it. 10 out of 10, in my humble opinion.

This is one of my all time favourite films....the good old football days x