a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Sweden !

Katalmach

Donator
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Hey atleast Im not a judgemental p*ssy like you and hiding behind a screen.
I strive towards my goal you piece of shit.

It appears you do not have the right attitude. Sexpert is a veteran Royal Marine, much older than you with more experience than you. If you feel insults, get the feck over it. You will be talked to much worse than this by your Caporal Chefs and even other Reds.

Buck up. You want to be a soldier, you have to keep your mouth shut for a long time before you can bite back

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Sexpert is auld school
Morris is the type of candidat the Legion attracts
Will they accept him with shit eye sight
Not my beef
He triés
He wins
He looses
Not my beef
Wish you well, what ever

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
It would be an idea to learn to wind in your neck Morris 10. What I mean is if you get upset on a forum over some comments made to you, you are not going to last long in Aubagne. Sexpert is not ex legion although he is ex army. Chas is ex RM and USMCRET as you might have figured out is ex USMC.

All ex military who are giving you /us the benefit of their military experiences. Profitez-en /profitons-en

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
It would be an idea to learn to wind in your neck Morris 10. What I mean is if you get upset on a forum over some comments made to you, you are not going to last long in Aubagne. Sexpert is not ex legion although he is ex army. Chas is ex RM and USMCRET as you might have figured out is ex USMC.

All ex military who are giving you /us the benefit of their military experiences. Profitez-en /profitons-en
USMCRET is not an EX ! He is just retired. You can't be the EX marine Joe ! :)

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom

Yeah ...chas is the Commando.. I was more an armoured guy. Hense why I would go to the cavalry...:ROFLMAO: