a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• The Forum will be unavailable within a few hours while we are fixing/upgrading

Greetings from the USA

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Joe, I was hoping you wouldn't mind confirming whether or not this is the correct location to report to in Aubagne. I believe its the correct spot but I figured I should ask the professional. Thank you ahead of time.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Joe, I was hoping you wouldn't mind confirming whether or not this is the correct location to report to in Aubagne. I believe its the correct spot but I figured I should ask the professional. Thank you ahead of time.
Yes it is, it's funny because I just answered your question on the previous page.
There is of course nothing to stop you checking out my web page,
You may even want to subscribe. :oops: :oops:

1623641990665.png

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to do a little bit of publicity for for my YouTube site.

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Yes it is, it's funny because I just answered your question on the previous page.
There is of course nothing to stop you checking out my web page,
You may even want to subscribe. :oops: :oops:

View attachment 6959

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to do a little bit of publicity for for my YouTube site.
Happy to help Joe. Also, I've already subscribed to your youtube channel and will use that as a learning source as I prepare for my journey to Aubagne.

Everyone has to go through processing at Aubagne, Is this correct Joe? I'm looking to try and join the most direct way, so going to Aubagne is probably best right?

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Happy to help Joe. Also, I've already subscribed to your youtube channel and will use that as a learning source as I prepare for my journey to Aubagne.

Everyone has to go through processing at Aubagne, Is this correct Joe? I'm looking to try and join the most direct way, so going to Aubagne is probably best right?
All roads lead to Aubagne, whether you join in Alsace, Perpignan or Paris. I would recommend that joined directly at Aubagne. You've got instructions on how to get there in Part 3.

USMCRET

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Engineer00 Joe does a great job at directions to get you to the right place the first time around, so take him up on it and get your Arse to Aubagne ASAP.