a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings gentlemen.

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
I'd like to introduce myself while I browse the forum collecting information on the process of joining the French Foreign Legion. I am a 32 year old 6 year Marine Corps veteran (former Corporal, the first NCO rank of the USMC), having served honorably during my obligated time. I am serious about getting my affairs in order and my reasons for leaving my old life behind, and I'd like to use this forum as a means to explore the opportunity to start new again.

Perun

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
A very good introduction, Arckamum. Short and to the point, with info.
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Ask what ever you want, use search engine too (a lot of answers can be found through it). Enjoy your stay and good luck with your preparations!

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Arkanum2

Note Perun's helpful post.

I also welcome you as one of ; Uncle Sam's misguided children to the forum.

Finally go for it and become a 'Hard Charger'.

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
I appreciate the welcome gents, I look forward to learning more from this forum and everyone's experiences. I've always heard about the Legion, but I wasn't aware that there was actually community like this until a few weeks ago.