a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy birthday Gatarojo.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Happy birthday on the 10th May.
You are my senior by 18 days.
Have a good one.
Chas.

gatorojo ✞

Missed friend...
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Happy birthday on the 10th May.
You are my senior by 18 days.
Have a good one.
Chas.

From you, Chas, that's an honor, Thank you, you handsome young devil-dog! I promise to do just as you wish and have a mind-numbingly good time!

May I return the the sentiment, and wish you an early Happy day on the 28th!

I just returned from Texas where I spent a fantastic 4 days with a group of paratroopers, only two of which were not young enough to be my grandsons, and the host, at 50, is young enough to be a son while the other at 60 (who was with the 75 Ranger Regiment) just missed that cut (I didn't lose my cherry until I was 16, so he missed the cut by 2 years). We stayed out on a farm in the Texas country side and spend the days shooting and the evening drinking, lying and sitting around a blazing bon-fire. That was my real "BD celebration.

And on Sunday, when we broke camp, I drove down to San Antonio and spend a day and night with a guy I've known and soldiered with for 60 years! What a trip!

Anyway, thanks for the BD wishes, youngster! God Bless Marines, what ever language they speak! ( Even the ones that only speak in grunts... :D )

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
Happy Birthday to all old hard chargers everywhere. Sink a few cold ones.

Stevezyla

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
I miss Texas, say hello to all the pretty women there. The only thing I like about getting older is that the Ladies get better looking every year!:)

Sarajevo1992

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Netherlands
Happy birthday old warrior. Tonight the Heineken is in your honor.

Hitsuji

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Slovenia
Happy Birthday and have many more

gatorojo ✞

Missed friend...
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
My thanks to you all, brothers-in-arms, brothers of the silk, and those who wish to be! I appreciate all the well-wishes!

Bizaum

Reaction score
Home Country
Brazil
Happy birthday gato vermelho, wish you many more to come! Gonna down a few beers for ya!

Tonyus

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Romania
Can't believe I missed that one. Happy belated Birthday to you and many more to come!! You know, some say, the secret to long life are the birthdays, the more you have, the longer you live...