a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday To Mr. Charles Støeng

Krittaya

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Thailand
Gratulerer med dagen! :rolleyes:

May this birthday bring you lots of wonderful moment & joy, full of great achievements on your work and life, wealthy and healthy.

On your special day I wish to thank you for your supporting when I'm rejoice and blissful, encouraging when I'm distress & desperate, steering me to the right path, shining me to the bright day, deepen & broaden my knowledge, unrelenting educate whenever I come up with queries, such things you've done has sharpened me up to be a better girl.

I am grateful to you for your kindness.
You're my inspiration.
You're a role model to me.
And... it is my honor to know and have you walked thru my life - Happy Birthday Mr. Charles Støeng :cool:

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Is Mr. Charles Støeng member of the forum ?

Happy birthday to him, anyway. :)

Rapace

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
France
Is Mr. Charles Støeng member of the forum ? (...)
Yes he is, look at the members list. But he's been keeping a relatively ‘low profile’ in the last years... :D Happy birthday Charles !

loustic

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Canada
Yes he is, look at the members list. But he's been keeping a relatively ‘low profile’ in the last years... :D Happy birthday Charles !

HBD whoever you are, Charles !

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand

May this birthday bring you lots of wonderful moment & joy, full of great achievements on your work and life, wealthy and healthy.

On your special day I wish to thank you for your supporting when I'm rejoice and blissful, encouraging when I'm distress & desperate, steering me to the right path, shining me to the bright day, deepen & broaden my knowledge, unrelenting educate whenever I come up with queries, such things you've done has sharpened me up to be a better girl.

You're my inspiration.
And... it is my honor to know and have you walked thru my life - Happy Birthday Mr. Charles Støeng :cool:

Do you write birthday cards or what? Happy bithday Charles.

Krittaya

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Thailand
Do you write birthday cards or what? Happy bithday Charles.

'Yes, I do' ....pls accept my apologies if I mess up your forum but I literally can't find the rules or obligations that mentioned not allow to do so? I'm just a new member here and I have been trying so hard to send him PM but failed by system unless I got 1 post....please forgive me if I did something inappropriate here.

Buner101

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Poland
Is Mr. Charles Støeng member of the forum ?
You are on this forum and You did not hear about Charles Stoeng ?(What is wrong with this world?:p) Definitely You should read his posts- the ones about wannabes, training and misconceptions about professional soldiers are(imo) really eye-opening and valuable pieces.
Happy birthday mr. Stoeng.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
'Yes, I do' ....pls accept my apologies if I mess up your forum but I literally can't find the rules or obligations that mentioned not allow to do so? I'm just a new member here and I have been trying so hard to send him PM but failed by system unless I got 1 post....please forgive me if I did something inappropriate here.

ไม่เป็นไร You are not going to tell me that you have lost face over a light bit of humour? I'm in Cha Am and have a reasonable idea how sensitive Thais are, so sorry if you took it the wrong way.

Krittaya

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Thailand

ไม่เป็นไร You are not going to tell me that you have lost face over a light bit of humour? I'm in Cha Am and have a reasonable idea how sensitive Thais are, so sorry if you took it the wrong way.[/

ยินดีที่ได้รู้จัà¸￾ค่ะ

I certainly got your sense of humour and it has nothing to do with Thai people , but I’d rather “Stay humble, Stay foolishâ€￾ haha…than being outstandingly outsmart. As I told you I am a stranger around here, I risk my life just to post HBD to my special one without knowing that I might be caught as a hostage and investigated who I am –billion thanks to dusaboss that he has distracted and steered attentions from me…. Good job!!!

It’s nice to know you and thank you for your greeting that I could break the ice and feel relieve.

Cha Am is a great place, I once visited there, one of a must visit is “Mrigadayavan Palaceâ€￾ of King Rama VI-the traditional Thai style house located near the beautiful beach. I found the place was a kiss of peace and calm for my soul. Have you ever visited there?!!! I took some photos but I have no idea how to show them here—not a tech savvy

Also, the place is famous for Golf courses. Do you play golf? I do but stop practicing for a while since my doctor found cyst in my left lung.

You are probably right about I’m losing face over here since the person that I intend to surprise him HBD would never show up.

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom

You're my inspiration.

Thats a bit creepy :) , I`d have said "have a good one" if i knew him personally.

You`re from Bangkok you say :rolleyes: