a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy to have joined!

Reaction score
Home Country
Switzerland
Hi Everyone

My name is Alex and i'm from switzerland. I'm interested to join the french foreign legion and am looking for people with the same goal to connect.
I live in Switzerland where I was born and raised. I did my military service in Switzerland and I'm a sergeant in the swiss army.
In my free time I do kickboxing and in general I like to do sports. Also I like to meet new people who are same crazy ;) but not arrogant :)

Who of you is from switzerland?

Regards Alex

Reaction score
Home Country
Argentina
Hi Everyone

My name is Alex and i'm from switzerland. I'm interested to join the french foreign legion and am looking for people with the same goal to connect.
I live in Switzerland where I was born and raised. I did my military service in Switzerland and I'm a sergeant in the swiss army.
In my free time I do kickboxing and in general I like to do sports. Also I like to meet new people who are same crazy ;) but not arrogant :)

Who of you is from switzerland?

Regards Alex
Hi, welcome to the forum!
I practiced kickboxing and Kyokushin for some years too, Andy Hug is one of my greatest heroes (I'm sure you know him).
I'm not from Switzerland but when are you heading to the legion?

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Hi Alex, and welcome to the forum. I'm not from Switzerland either.