Heading out soon

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Ratings
2,021 8 11
Home Country
New Zealand
Good luck. Give it that you've got.

I joined on this day too in FdeN. On my ID card they wrote the 4th, because they were all at Aubagne for the défilé.

Ratings
1,579 14 20
Home Country
North Korea
Congratulations and well done you
Did you ask for 2 REG
How was instruction
Composition of the nationalities in your section
What do you want to do as a speciality

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Ratings
2,021 8 11
Home Country
New Zealand
Congratulations mate.
We'd love to hear all about it. Did you get your electronics back after instruction, for example I phone, notepads any of that kind of stuff. Although you didn't need it, were any of the other lads allowed to keep dictionaries from Aubagne during instruction?
Although all this may seem trivial to you now, it may help others.
Again well done, I'll get a PM off to you after the gym concerning becoming green.

Again well done, you're the man! This is where we need the 'like' button (not for me :))

Ratings
Home Country
United States
I understand, but simply put: i’ve been jobless since few months and the money i saved went all away for rent, bills and food. I will end up homeless if i stay longer, so thats why i’m going this soon. Eating less, running more and improving my pushups is all i can do right now.
Me and you got similar situations going on bro. .keep your head up, make that mark, dont think too much about it, thats been my enemy this whole time. Beliving in yourself, and just doing it

Ratings
Home Country
United States
That's right Katalmach, I've asked him to send me certain things which will prove that he is still in -although I don't doubt it for a moment. But once (in our case twice) bitten, twice shy.
Thats amazing good for him.
Cant wait for the day i can come back.on these boards with my news
You guys have always been good help for new prospects

Last edited:
Ratings
121 2
Home Country
United States
That's right Katalmach, I've asked him to send me certain things which will prove that he is still in -although I don't doubt it for a moment. But once (in our case twice) bitten, twice shy.
haha ol' night jumper and his "dad"

Thats amazing good for him.
Cant wait for the day i can come back.on these boards with my news
You guys have always been good help for new prospects
Luck to you, friend. And you're right about that, I wouldn't have the slightest idea where to begin without Cervens. I don't know if that makes me unreliable, since thousands of Legionnaires have joined before the internet existed, but it is what it is. It's a confusing world, and expensive too

Most viewed threads of the week