a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heads up

Owl

Reaction score
Whom it may concern,

hi Lads

Just wanted to introduce myself 19 yar old Aussie with dreams of becoming a FFL just wanted to say a quick thanks to everyone (apart from 'legion hopeful') that placed positive and informative posts. Have been following the site for sometime now and wanted everyone to know how invaluable (sorry about spelling) it's been to my training and mental prep. Cheers

Finally coming into my final stages of training and planing to head for Marseille in the Summer. Keep up the good work... thanks again!!

Owl

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
What's wrong in joining the Aussie army first and then going after some mlitary experience? Bound to be the first question that the Gestapo ask you. :D Bonne Chance when you go though. :D

Owl

Reaction score
cheer's.

I have been in the TA's now for 2 years i know its not the Regs but got the basic jist. Always like to keep on my toes .:eek:

Owl

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
Owl said:
cheer's.

I have been in the TA's now for 2 years i know its not the Regs but got the basic jist. Always like to keep on my toes .:eek:

Owl
GI JANE LOL