a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello all!!

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
My name is Legiion. I have plans to join The French Foreign Legion in a few months. I'd like to take this time to introduce myself--as I will be lurking on these forums and asking a few questions over these next few months in preparation for my journey. I am from the United States, I am 28 years old. Thanks to everyone in advance, I have found this forum very useful!

Last edited by a moderator:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Hello Legiion, and welcome to the forum. You have the search function at the top right of the page, which in my opinion could be a little better. So if there is anything that you can't find or you are not sure about than ask. It's better that you go prepared than turning up with, say, the wrong tee shirt (what says you Dusa?).

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Roger that! I must be blind to not see that 'Search Function'. I will definitely use this. I appreciate it!!

Most viewed threads of the week