Hello everyone

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Estonia
Hello,

Joined this forum a while ago. Had read a lot of new information here on forum, and got even more motivation to go and try to get in.
I`m 28 years old, (just turned two weeks ago) and thats the point I´m worry about. Cause a lot of people had been wrote that Legion accepts more at the ages 18-24/25, is that true ? :rolleyes:
I worked as a scaffolder for years, and did a lot of physical work. Something really stupid, that normal people wouldn´t do.
I have been thinked about Legion for two years now, read some books, now found this forum which is great ! Everyday I'm more and more confident, that this life working from 8.00 till 17.00 is not for me. I want to became Someone in this life, and belong somewhere.
Started to learn easy French also. Usually languages for me have been easy thru my life. I speak English,Estonian,Russian and some Finnish on beginner level also, but the French this is whole new level. :geek:
Maybe I can ask some questions privately by PM, from Legioner ? Dont want to ask here in public, because you never know :)
Thank you for reading, and Thank you for accepting me in this Forum.

Have a nice Day !

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Hello Maks Klv and welcome to the forum. If you ask all your questions by PM to one legionnaire who accepts to reply, you only get one answer or opinion.
The whole idea of the forum is that those who know can answer or in certain cases can give their opinion.
Just reassure me that your real name is not Maks Kly :eek:

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
MaksKlv,

Welcome back. However under what name were you previously registered ? You state that you joined this forum a while ago.

You can put my curiosity down to cynicism or age.:)

OP
M
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Estonia
Hello Maks Klv and welcome to the forum. If you ask all your questions by PM to one legionnaire who accepts to reply, you only get one answer or opinion.
The whole idea of the forum is that those who know can answer or in certain cases can give their opinion.
Just reassure me that your real name is not Maks Kly :eek:
Good evening Joseph !

No that is not my real name :)

The question was about the health.

1) Does Legion accept smokers?
2)And is it big problem if I had injury when I was younger, I have metal pipe 43 cm long and 6 screws in my right leg. Do i need any documents about that I´m okey to run and do stuff that like. Or just don´t tell them anything, at the questioning?

OP
M
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Estonia
MaksKlv,

Welcome back. However under what name were you previously registered ? You state that you joined this forum a while ago.

You can put my curiosity down to cynicism or age.:)
Good evening Chas !

I´m first time on this Forum. Never been here before. :rolleyes:
I correct. I wanted to say ´´ Just a while ago`` :)

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Good evening Chas !

I´m first time on this Forum. Never been here before. :rolleyes:
I correct. I wanted to say ´´ Just a while ago`` :)
Enjoy it then. Kind regards from me !

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
1) Does Legion accept smokers?
2)And is it big problem if I had injury when I was younger, I have metal pipe 43 cm long and 6 screws in my right leg. Do i need any documents about that I´m okey to run and do stuff that like. Or just don´t tell them anything, at the questioning?
Hi Maks Klv, Yes of course the legion accepts smokers. In fact it is recommended to take along cigs even if you don't smoke. No better way of making new friends.
You have to tell them about your injury on the medical questionnaire. Only the doctor can decide if it will be a problem. If you do choose to join, take along any docs that you may have concerning the operation. Where necessary have them translated into French.

Most viewed threads of the week