Hello Everyone!

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Serbia
Hello!

First at all, i want to tell you: Sorry for my bad english grammar, i'll always try my best so you guys (and maybe girls) can understand me.

My name is Milos, i am from Serbia, Europe. (Ex Yugoslavia)
I am 21 year old and i was always interested in a Police/military life.
I started to think and gather informations for Legion after i got rejected by my own country.
Rejected? How i mean? Well, i am sure that you know what "having connections" means. If you dont have connections here, sorry for cursing but, you suck.
It is true i can join Serbian army, but belive me on word, its not that feel as it is in Legion, i have 1 friend who is in 2REP (i would like to his name stay private.).
In my army, you clean like in Legion, you listen your superior how he talks sh*ts to you yes, but you prepare like in the Legion (not even close, but kinda...you shoot maybe 1 time in week.)but difference is in: Brotherhood and in Legion you know what you are preparing for. Yo will see some action, you will go in dangerous zone 100% in Serbian army even if you want to go in Lybia, etc... You HAVE to HAVE connections. So i am a littlebit disapointed..I hope ill find some answers here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Hello Milos98 and welcome to the forum. A word of warning if I may. Be careful of the information that you offer up on an open forum.
Read up as much as you can on the legion and above all train hard.

OP
M
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Serbia
Hello Milos98 and welcome to the forum. A word of warning if I may. Be careful of the information that you offer up on an open forum.
Read up as much as you can on the legion and above all train hard.
Thank you sir, i am careful.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Pozdrav Miloše.

Yeah same story from Serbia over and over. You can't do a sh$t here if you don't have connections especially in military and police. As one may suspect, that leads to very incompetent cadre.

(and maybe girls)
Yeah right! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Most viewed threads of the week