a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone

macdakas

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Hi ya Im new here so i thought i should introduce myself. im macdakas, another wannabe. im planning on going to france in june. i have found this site extremly useful and have learnt alot from it so i would like to thank you all and i hope i will make some new mates here. looking forward to talking with ya.

ArcticWolf

Reaction score
Welcome - I'm sure you'll enjoy this forum just as much as the rest of us. Good to see a wannabe with something in their profile too.

Mise

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Ireland
Hi there, glad to see a fellow angler. Any training your doing, make sure your doing it in BOOTS AND A HEAVY PACK. My son felt the worth of that when he joined last year, and find hills to tramp.

joette ✞

In Memoriam....Retired and missed Mod ...
Former Moderator
RIP ✞
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Welcome..like Mise said a fellow angler..cooooL! Trout is my favorite.

EV_CHEF

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
macdakas said:
Hi ya Im new here so i thought i should introduce myself. im macdakas, another wannabe. im planning on going to france in june. i have found this site extremly useful and have learnt alot from it so i would like to thank you all and i hope i will make some new mates here. looking forward to talking with ya.

Good luck.. do u know any french?

macdakas

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
yeah a little, im learning more all the time with one of those book and cd,s teach yourself courses, hope to be fairly ok with the language by the time i go.

Cpl K

Legionnaire
Former Moderator
Reaction score
Hi good to see another wannabe me.

Feel free to ask questions, but not silly ones.

Cpl K....