a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JOINING Hello from France

Reaction score
Home Country
Nepal
I’m 18 years old, immigrated here in 2015 from Nepal still going to high school. It ends at the end of June. I’m going in August. French is pretty good but need to work on my physical. Got 2 months before I go. And I’ve got exams mid June but I’ll get my physical better. Need to pass my exam so that I have a backup plan. That’s about it. Any questions please ask them.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Good one
My son has a BAC Pro too. He get's paid more than the one's who do not have a BAC Pro and is only one on a C.D.I. where he works.
Take it for granted that you speak and write french. ..That might make up for your lack of fitness. ..
7 pull ups and level 7 on the Luc Léger, can be achieved with some préparation. Dont be lazy

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Hello Suman007 and welcome to the forum. I take it that you can't swim? You have two months to learn to swim 50 metres.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Suman007,

Welcome to the forum.

Pass your exams first and good luck.

Thapas, Gurungs, Chetris bahaut atcha admis Gurkha jawans izaart bahaut atcha hai.

Chas. Budhah Gora Sahib.;)

Reaction score
Home Country
Nepal
Ohh and also I had some bros from 2REC come in the weekend before they leave for Mali with their HK's for 4 months I think.

Reaction score
Home Country
Nepal
Suman007,

Welcome to the forum.

Pass your exams first and good luck.

Thapas, Gurungs, Chetris bahaut atcha admis Gurkha jawans izaart bahaut atcha hai.

Chas. Budhah Gora Sahib.;)
haha thanks for the kind words :):)