Hello from Turkey

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Turkey
My name is hakan.I can speak little englısh.I born in january 2002.I lıke SOF's life and 2rep look like beauty.My country have perfect SOF example turkısh navy sof 'SAT'. But Erdogan is damaging the Turkısh army structure. Erdogan enemy of Atatürk’s principles and modern secular turkey. Years ago erdogan and fethullah gulen to hatch a plot. Patriotick soldiers lay in jail over the years. And stupid neo ottoman majority watch this sh$t. So ı want to do militray service in Europe not for a country. For a contract, money and my new French citizenship. When I reach 18-19 years old Iıwıll try my chance for French Legıon. I love my country and Atatürk’s army but i have no life to spend Erdogan’s project and fool supporters.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
My name is hakan.I can speak little englısh.I born in january 2002.I lıke SOF's life and 2rep look like beauty.My country have perfect SOF example turkısh navy sof 'SAT'.But erdogan damaging turkısh army structure.Erdogan enemy of Atatürk principles and modern secular turkey.Years ago erdogan and fethullah gulen to hatch a plot.Patriotick soldiers lay in jail over the years.And stupid neo ottoman majority watch this shit.So ı want to do militray service in Europe not for a country.For a contract,money and my new french citizenship.When ı was 18-19 years old ı wıll try my chance for french legıon.I love my country and Atatürks army but i have no life to spend erdogans project and fool supporters.
Can fully understand unfortunately we have idiots living in Germany who Support erdogan 😑 but i know turks who don't want erdogan and his back to stone age ideas. Join the Legion get away from it. 👍

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Norway
I once upon a time wrote a nice poem about Erdogan, actually. I hope you will enjoy it:

There was a fat Turk named Erdogan
who was shafted by Kurds in a Caliphate barn
while the Turk was bent over
the goats ran for cover
trusting Frau Merkel to save them from harm

Ok, not Lord Byron, but it gots a point, non?

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
I once upon a time wrote a nice poem about Erdogan, actually. I hope you will enjoy it:

There was a fat Turk named Erdogan
who was shafted by Kurds in a Caliphate barn
while the Turk was bent over
the goats ran for cover
trusting Frau Merkel to save them from harm

Ok, not Lord Byron, but it gots a point, non?
Haha.... Merkel just builds luxury mosques for them but hey there is no Islamification of Europe !! :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
not clear is it? I am very much against this and i openly say it. needs to be sorted.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Turk coffee is pretty good, and my 3rd ex wife will probably be a Turk.
Yes it is. May first coffee in the morning is Turkish coffee. Don't know if we we mean about same thing when we say Turkish coffee? What is that for you Wanderer?

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Turk coffee is pretty good, and my 3rd ex wife will probably be a Turk.
Or you sure? Don't f*ck with Turks. Maybe you would be ex and wife would stay. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Why do you think she will be an ex wife? 😂😂 the asians age the best so that's what I'm going for
Don’t get me wrong some are cute when young... 😆 I remember years ago a guy told me he was seeing a turkish girl. Said she was very attentive 👍 went to her house which is unusual or it was at the time. Her brothers beat him up.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
This is why I am nervous about travelling to other countries, I can't take the piece with me for when diplomacy fails

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
This is why I am nervous about travelling to other countries, I can't take the piece with me for when diplomacy fails
Yeah... He said they followed him outside when he left. Did it outside the house. Still don't see many germans married to turks. There are a few though. Most i've met have been friendly to me. The kurds here i find more extreme they hate turks.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Kurds don't like Turks for two reasons:

1. Word in the box is that the Turks were low-key helping the Islamic State either direct or indirect. Heard of some volunteers who landed in Ankara, were going to head from there to Erbil, Iraq. Got thrown in the slammer.

2. Turkey has done shady things on occasion to Kurds living in the borders.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Young turks are well integrated here and educated. They never bother you. They distance themselves from the rubbish coming over from Irak, Afghanistan.. Syria. Totally different people.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Same here in the US, but old timers(common is germans and russians here) generally do not like each other. Most left all that old world rivalry crap back in the mother/fatherlands.

My grandfather did not like slavs, never gave any reasoning for it

Most viewed threads of the week