a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Turkey

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
I have my very strong and staunch opinion on The Young Turks.
Its pure satisfaction for me watching them announcing results of last US presidential election. :)
i screw up in english because i write German daily too... :ROFLMAO:
Ok this is me trying to write without spell cheker. Actualy is not that bad. Readible?

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Watching anyone squirm after hearing the results killed me 😂 I didn't even vote for the current president, but I was amused how everyone acted like it was the end of the world. Many softies here :)

Reaction score
Home Country
Turkey
I translate from Turkish into English, I translate from English to Turkish and correct the wrong word.
I just wrote the first article using my English.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Watching anyone squirm after hearing the results killed me 😂 I didn't even vote for the current president, but I was amused how everyone acted like it was the end of the world. Many softies here :)
I don't believe in elections (i'm not for autocracy neither) It's giving people fake impression that they actually influencing something. In fact real influence have guys who financing parties and all that circus (what elections became in recent years both in my country and in US, probably in other countries too )

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Its pure satisfaction for me watching them announcing results of last US presidential election. :)

Ok this is me trying to write without spell cheker. Actualy is not that bad. Readible?
It´s OK dusa... i have been here so long i actually have to think about simple words again in English . Or if i phone with someone from the UK i think what is that again in english? sounds weird :) would be the same i suppose if you lived many years in any land.

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
I don't believe in elections (i'm not for autocracy neither) It's giving people fake impression that they actually influencing something. In fact real influence have guys who financing parties and all that circus (what elections became in recent years both in my country and in US, probably in other countries too )
You're absolutely right.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I think if the US of A had voted for Killery then WW3 would have happened. Having said that ... Trump is a very cunning man but is at times playing with fire.

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
They're all shady, but the current guy isn't the demon people say he is. Yeah he's crude and talks a lot, but I'd rather have him than the hag.