a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello. I am 34 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink Floyd

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Australia
Took me 3 months to do 4 from 0, sorry for not being at your level
If you do decide to knock on the big gate, this is your objective...on the hill ‘Aubagne.

Attachments

• 4B75DDD9-5D71-4715-89C3-E239E36C5543.jpeg
    4B75DDD9-5D71-4715-89C3-E239E36C5543.jpeg
    183.3 KB · Views: 9

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
Man really Joe is pissing me off on this one, what does he know about me, he wants to tell me what I can achieve or not and at what stage of training I am, I just posted some things here and he's telling me all kind of stuff he sees in his cristal ball. I have one too but most of the times people prove wrong what my little cristal ball tells me. Sorry guys I know you have more experience and all but that's the way I feel. And yes you're right about what you tell me, your not as biased, I'm at 25.7 BMI (186 cm, 89 kg. Aiming for 82 kg), 4 well done pullups, and didn't make the Leger test so far, I was trying to get more in shape but I was just thinking like 2 days ago to do the test, I already installed and app to do it and I'll try it this afternoon. Thank you for the reply and interest.
Aw, common mate, just chill, and try to develop a sense of humour, you will need that in the legion, believe me. And best of luck anyway....hasta luego!

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
Hey big jonny you should tell us some stories from your merchant navy days too 😁
Cheers Sexpert, yeah, could be possible, but can’t think of much that didn’t involve hard work, getting up much too early in the morning, getting bossed around by bossy superiors, doing boring work until eventually hitting an interesting harbour with bright lights, bars full of beer and easy girls, getting drunk and waking up in trouble. ‘Oh dear, is that ship still in the harbour?’

Pretty good preparation for life in the legion, come to think of it 😅

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Julian reminds me of the local female camp prick teasers who egg you on and then refuse to perform. They of course also might be jail bait.

He will never go and I suspect his posts are simply a bite.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Julian reminds me of the local female camp prick teasers who egg you on and then refuse to perform. They of course also might be jail bait.

He will never go and I suspect his posts are simply a bite.
I can only agree with you there Chas. Another person who thinks that the legion will bend and comply to his exigences. One of his favorite sayings is to compare, anyone who tries to wake him up to reality, to a drill instructor. :).If only he knew !
Where is he by the way?
I just hope that he's not going to pop up every now and again, with his silly comments and his contradictory statements.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
I rather doubt that he would listen to this Brit and aged Captain Mainwaring.

Served Royal Marines Commandos.
Colonial Police during lethal confrontation.
Queen's 6/7(V) HSF as Mainwaring.:)
Hi Chas I thought as a Brit an aged captain you maybe interested in this :

Following Harry and Meghan's surprise departure for pastures new, it has just been announced that Princess Anne will take over Prince Harry’s role as Captain General of the Royal Marines. She will become the regiment’s first ever female Captain General. While we welcome her appointment, we can’t help wondering how much time she’ll have to dedicate to the role, given all her other patronages.

(I'm glad that St Valentine's day only lasts for a day. Am I the only one exasperated with these floating hearts:love:?)

Perun

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Croatia
(I'm glad that St Valentine's day only lasts for a day. Am I the only one exasperated with these floating hearts:love:?)

Hearts are a bit too much if you ask me, going crazy here. I read somewhere that those hearts are actually female bottoms not hearts. It was used in medieval times as symbol of love and eventually became "hearts".
It's kind of easier to think that they are flying around in stead of hearts 😜☺.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Hi Chas I thought as a Brit an aged captain you maybe interested in this :

Following Harry and Meghan's surprise departure for pastures new, it has just been announced that Princess Anne will take over Prince Harry’s role as Captain General of the Royal Marines. She will become the regiment’s first ever female Captain General. While we welcome her appointment, we can’t help wondering how much time she’ll have to dedicate to the role, given all her other patronages.

I am sure Princess Anne will be splendid with her usual dedication.
As for Harry good riddance.😆

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I am sure Princess Anne will be splendid with her usual dedication.
As for Harry good riddance.😆
Remember she came on a visit to Herford Germany, 1 UK Armd Div. i got off the parade but was on QRF & watched it all, the SAS came in a few days before or at least what we were aware of as we had Intelligence corps too walking around with beards, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.