Hello, Im Joey

11bgrunt

Reaction score
Best answers
Leaving first week of June to join the Legion. If anyone can offer some advice I'd appreciate it. I understand not a lot of Americans join the Legion, any particular reason why??

EV_CHEF

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Canada
11bgrunt said:
Leaving first week of June to join the Legion. If anyone can offer some advice I'd appreciate it. I understand not a lot of Americans join the Legion, any particular reason why??
I saw an American.. he made it rouge :) We had a nice talk.. 32 yo and was wondering what the hell he was doing there :cool:
plz do a profile.. we love profiles here :)

joette ✞

In Memoriam....Retired and missed Mod ...
Former Moderator
RIP ✞
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
EV_CHEF said:
I saw an american.. he made it rouge :) we had a nice talk.. 32 yo and was wondering what the hell he was doing there :cool:

plz do a profile.. we love profiles here :)
Yep EV said it..please do a profile..:rolleyes:

MOUNTAINMAN

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
:) Make sure you read the stickies on top of the pages...and the FAQ thread. Your questions have probly been answered on the forum before.....you just have to search for them. Best of luck.....and make sure you search the "test to see if you're ok for the legion" thread. There are some good links there...and it will give you another point of view......:)

Blixa

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Serbia
welcome to the forums! and from one American to another, (well Serbo-American)...good luck!

Most viewed threads of the week