a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JOINING Hello ladies

Reaction score
Home Country
Turkey
Hi,it's me @Richard_xd . I'm currently 17 and will be 18 in 6 months and after that gonna join the legion. I am not absolutely new here,I just had to create a new account,because johnny crosgrove A.K.A ''the big demotivator'' banned me from sending private messages after I asked him to delete my 1 thread.
So yeah...I like to be here again :D

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Are you sure that is reason why you banned?

I mean in this new profile all info you give us can be taken as trolling. You are not from Turkey. You not living in Ukraine And you are probably far from being Alpha Male. Which is BTW not correct term, rejected by modern science even for animal kingdom let alone Humans.

Reaction score
Home Country
Turkey
Are you sure that is reason why you banned?

I mean in this new profile all info you give us can be taken as trolling. You are not from Turkey. You not living in Ukraine And you are probably far from being Alpha Male. Which is BTW not correct term, rejected by modern science even for animal kingdom let alone Humans.
1. You are wrong. I am serious. Why would I trol??
2. It is NOT your business where am I from.
3. Your English sucks.
4. You are NOT even legionare,you are just a big keyboard theorist,just blah,blah,blah,..
5. Yes,I am an alpha male and yes,we DO exist.
6. Peace.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Haha I only now see that you called thread "hello ladies" :)

Enjoy your time here because I have some feeling that it wouldn't last long. ;)

BTW If you are closer to me I would challenge your alpha male status. This way ... online... you can essay have balls big as church bells and not have any repercussions for your dirty mouth .

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
banned me from sending private messages after I asked him to delete my 1 thread.
That's a lie.
As for deleting a thread: what you people (those that post and then realize "Oh sh$t the whole world can see what I've just posted") you must remember that all the follow up posts will be deleted along with it. That does not merit being banned, although I will point out that every other post will be deleted with it.
Not knowing who you were pretending to be before you took on the ''title" The Alpha Male o_OI can't really comment on that.
As for why you are banned this time -and hopefully for good-, isn't because you called me Johnny and not Joseph:ROFLMAO: and it isn't because you titled your intro Hello Ladies, No it's clear from your message to Dusa that you are a Troll and a sh$t stirrer,
1. You are wrong. I am serious. Why would I trol??
2. It is NOT your business where am I from.
3. Your English sucks.
4. You are NOT even legionare,you are just a big keyboard theorist,just blah,blah,blah,..
5. Yes,I am an alpha male and yes,we DO exist.
6. Peace.

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Everyone thinks they are "Chad", but quite often fall short. Hopefully he will get a reality check one of these days.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
I have to admit that I had to look up the definition of what an Alpha Male is, here's what I found:

What are the traits of an alpha male?
The Alpha Male, the real man, a man's man, a warrior, a stand-up guy. It doesn't matter what you call him, he's a leader, the guy others look to for motivation, inspiration, and often with a hint of jealousy. He's the man women want, without inention the center of attention.

It's kind of ironic that this student, a 17 year old pup is considering himself "a man's man".:rolleyes: B*llocks! :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
He's competing with people like Dwayne Johnson or Clint Eastwood. At least, in his imagination. I hope the kid learns to stop valuing his image based on the opinions of others; he will be disappointed.

What is an Alpha Male varies I suppose. I was raised to think "A" type personality, a leader, physically capable and intelligent. A bit of a show off. But people like that just get attention.

We all know that the quiet professionals are the ones who stand out as strong examples of tough men, just not always in the spot light.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Alpha Male gets to impregnate Lots of young juicy girls. In the animal World he is the Daddy and all the young bucks have to watch as this Alpha Male sows his seed.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
That's a lie.
As for deleting a thread: what you people (those that post and then realize "Oh sh$t the whole world can see what I've just posted") you must remember that all the follow up posts will be deleted along with it. That does not merit being banned, although I will point out that every other post will be deleted with it.
Not knowing who you were pretending to be before you took on the ''title" The Alpha Male o_OI can't really comment on that.
As for why you are banned this time -and hopefully for good-, isn't because you called me Johnny and not Joseph:ROFLMAO: and it isn't because you titled your intro Hello Ladies, No it's clear from your message to Dusa that you are a Troll and a sh$t stirrer,

New
I want to delete all my posts, but I couldn't find a way to do that, would you do it for me?
h\ere is another one,

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
And yet one more:

Hi sir. Any chance you can delete my account or rename it here? I am afraid that the Gestapo may check out the forum when I do go.

The answer to both of these people is yes I can delete them, but NO I will not delete them. For the simple reason that you knew what to expect when you signed on. It's kind of like buying a used car :unsure: You get an MOT or in french a ContrƓle Technique. You are fit to go. There is no point in going back to to the seller and telling him that you can no longer keep up the bank repayments.

Be careful of all info that you give up. There is no point in telling the whole world (including Serbia - haven;t heard from Dusa for a while) and then asking the Mods to preform miracles and make the whole world forget.

Not only that, once you start a thread, others take time to reply. How many people do you think that we will have on here if everyone thinks that his or her opinion will last until the guy who started the thread decides he no longer wants to hear anyone else's opinion.