a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JOINING Hello ladies

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
1. You are wrong. I am serious. Why would I trol??
2. It is NOT your business where am I from.
3. Your English sucks.
4. You are NOT even legionare,you are just a big keyboard theorist,just blah,blah,blah,..
5. Yes,I am an alpha male and yes,we DO exist.
6. Peace.
Mate, you try to come to the Rep talking like that. Your going to get your head caved in by every single caporal here. Be humble and respectful otherwise you aren't going to make it past the first week of selection.

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
And yet one more:

Hi sir. Any chance you can delete my account or rename it here? I am afraid that the Gestapo may check out the forum when I do go.

The answer to both of these people is yes I can delete them, but NO I will not delete them. For the simple reason that you knew what to expect when you signed on. It's kind of like buying a used car :unsure: You get an MOT or in french a Contrôle Technique. You are fit to go. There is no point in going back to to the seller and telling him that you can no longer keep up the bank repayments.

Be careful of all info that you give up. There is no point in telling the whole world (including Serbia - haven;t heard from Dusa for a while) and then asking the Mods to preform miracles and make the whole world forget.

Not only that, once you start a thread, others take time to reply. How many people do you think that we will have on here if everyone thinks that his or her opinion will last until the guy who started the thread decides he no longer wants to hear anyone else's opinion.
I assure you guys the gestapo does read this and is it in your interview. They did for me.