a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Mr. Boss and everyone

Ruined

Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
I cannot seem to manage to make a comment on pictures. I dont know if everyone has that. If there is anything you can do in your time will be greatly appreciated .

Fox Winters

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Mongolia
I cannot seem to manage to make a comment on pictures. I dont know if everyone has that. If there is anything you can do in your time will be greatly appreciated .

yes! Ive been trying to write like 7 post on picture comments. I thought that was me, guess not.

voltigeur

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
Click on thumbnail to open the picture then at the bottom is a window/space to post a comment. ps. the feature works, I just checked it.

joette ✞

In Memoriam....Retired and missed Mod ...
Former Moderator
RIP ✞
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Yep it works I just tried it. Commented on Dave's Harley.:)

C

CB123

Unregistered
I can not comment on CEA's pics but I can on all the others. Wanted to mention something about the REP guys from the 80's and the stories you can find hidden deep among the old posts :D

joette ✞

Former Moderator
RIP ✞
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Ok there is one that I'm having problems with. It's CEA's pic of the pups I cant post a comment on that one.

joette ✞

Former Moderator
RIP ✞
Reaction score
Home Country
United States
I cannot post anything on CEA's pic's.
By the way CEA great pics. Where is the mountain picture taken? Looks like the Rockies

Ruined

Reaction score
Home Country
Canada
I cannot post anything on CEA's pic's.
By the way CEA great pics. Where is the mountain picture taken? Looks like the Rockies

i was talking about CEA's pics.... i forgot to mention that.

Fox Winters

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Mongolia
I have problems with every Picture. Cant comment on anything. When i try to post what ive written, it says: must fill in both subject and entry sections. Although i had them written, an error page comes up when i try to send.