Hello

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
sami96,

All clerks, cooks and bottle washers are infanteers first. When the chips are down (nice pun) you will be ordered to grab a rifle.:)

James Russell

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
India
Hello guys again, while i was spending my days preparing for the legion ,i read at a legion site about the medical things you shouldnt have in order to join in the legion .One of these is the lax of knee and i have hyperextended knees(genetical) but they had never casue me a problem.I searched the forum about knees but i havent found a anyone with similar problem.Are my hyperextended knees gonna make the doctors sent my back home?
If I was you I'd go there and find out because it's easy to travel to France from where you are.

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Greece
If I was you I'd go there and find out because it's easy to travel to France from where you are.
Well i am planning to go to France with one way ticket .For me it is not just go there and be selected and then ok or be rejected and then go back home.I am seeing it as a new chapter in my life.Even if i am going to be rejected i will stay in France and i wll find something to do.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
I am seeing it as a new chapter in my life
Hi sami, If ,and I honestly hope you do get in, it's up to you. You can cruise along and go to a regiment and then ask for a support company after a year. And yes, you can call the 5 years a chapter in your life. Or you can can make it a volume in your life...
You get our of the legion what you put into it.

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Greece
Hi sami, If ,and I honestly hope you do get in, it's up to you. You can cruise along and go to a regiment and then ask for a support company after a year. And yes, you can call the 5 years a chapter in your life. Or you can can make it a volume in your life...
You get our of the legion what you put into it.
Thanks Joseph for the support .Of course someone will get what he puts that happens in every job in the world. I hope to do my best at the selection process and if i manage to pass the selection and the training i will try to push as far as i can and not get comfy in a support company,but never say never.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Thanks Joseph for the support .Of course someone will get what he puts that happens in every job in the world. I hope to do my best at the selection process and if i manage to pass the selection and the training i will try to push as far as i can and not get comfy in a support company,but never say never.
(y) It would be a shame to sum up your 5+ years as having worked as painter (buildings). or counting socks in the clothes stores.

Most viewed threads of the week