a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

Reaction score
Home Country
Hong Kong
hi, I am Yury, 19 years old from Hong Kong. I am a student. I planned to join the Legion in March 2020 but it was ruined by COVID 19. I hope I will able to join the Legion in June 2021

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Yury,

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy it.
At home I always speak Cantonese to my Tai Tai.
Good luck in all your endeavours.

Chas Ho lo Gweilo.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Hi Yury, wlecome to the forum.
Welcome to the forum yury. I'm new on the forum myself and looking to join legion too.
Niko93, really? When did the 1 RE take up it's head quarters in Aubagne? And from where?
I'm only joking, mate. I was just trying to plug my latest video which I've posted for people like you and Yury, to give you a bit of inside information. And at no extra cost, to you. Although it took me 9 full days to put it together, but hey, I'm here for that aren't I ?
Er, no,:unsure: actually I've got projects of my own.;)

Reaction score
Home Country
Serbia
Hi Yury, wlecome to the forum.

Niko93, really? When did the 1 RE take up it's head quarters in Aubagne? And from where?
I'm only joking, mate. I was just trying to plug my latest video which I've posted for people like you and Yury, to give you a bit of inside information. And at no extra cost, to you. Although it took me 9 full days to put it together, but hey, I'm here for that aren't I ?
Er, no,:unsure: actually I've got projects of my own.;)
Interesting stuff on your channel, keep uploading ;) Subscribed (y)