a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Hello to all. I've been reading the Forums off and on for a few years. I recently retired from the Fire Service and EMS. Always had an interest in the Legion. At one time nearing the end of my short military time I thought of trying to join but I was already married and soon had a family on the way. Oh well C'est la vie. Still love to read about it though.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Hi Trecker and welcome to the forum. It's great to have you aboard. I would normally correct LPC's typo, only with him it could be deliberate, as Le Petit Caporal works in mysterious ways:coffee::whistle::ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Trecker,

Welcome to the forum and enjoy it.

Like you I have always been fascinated by the Legion. My interest stemmed from Operation Musketeer (as a reservist- not called ) when the RM commandos served alongside the FFL.. At that time the Legion had the most battle hardened troops in the world.