a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help me get it right, please.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
remember this guy? question is who would be this guy on the Tank?...:unsure::p

USMCRET

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Yeah... Great Film with old kojak😆
Sexpert, growing up I loved to watch public television here in the states, PBS. I loved to watch Fawlty Towers and Are you Being Served, laughed my ass off, old Basil and Captain Peacock were the best.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
Sexpert, growing up I loved to watch public television here in the states, PBS. I loved to watch Fawlty Towers and Are you Being Served, laughed my ass off, old Basil and Captain Peacock were the best.
was not really a fan of Faulty towers but are you being served i liked..

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
benny Hill....haha

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
The USMC has produced some outstanding boxers. Golden Gloves etc and subsequent professionals at all weights.

As a minor participant at Lt/Welter I was delighted to note that last year the Royal Marines defeated the USMC twice. First at a venue at the Commando Training Centre RM and subsequently at a venue in London, all for charity.

In the past, normally, despite valiant attempts by our very small Corps the USMC has prevailed after some outstanding contests.

It makes a wonderful change and establishes even better relations and mutual respect between our two Corps. This year will be interesting.;)

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
I guess the Head Space and Timing and Double cocking was lost on some...

Another tip
When firing with the (M3?) Tri pod
Make sure the bloody thing is tightly screwed, if not, there's a more than a good risk of the front foot collapsing during fire (have seen it happen)