a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here goes nothing

voltigeur

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Canada
I can't remember for sure, but I believe the 16 packs of "Cigarettes de troupe" were free each month in my time. Maybe the "real old" Adjutant can verify this.

Sparrow

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
South Africa
thong_20110108.jpg

I had THAT in mind...

Just to be clear!

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Not to wear, you fag! He meant he likes thongs on the LADIES...............I hope!
Those who have never tried on their girlfriends thongs whilst she is in the shower after coming back from jogging, raise your hand. I thought so!
By the way just joking.

flash010

Top Member
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Scotland
joking hmmm if you say so lol.
any way they ride up your bum and crush your nuts not that i would know. hahahahah

O

Ossis. O

Unregistered
lol, you blokes are killing me!!! Time for a Friday the 13th whiskey

maim

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
We used to get a packet of "Gauloise Vente Restrainte" in our rat pack and could buy them for about 40 cents a packet.

We used to joke that they were made with the spare tobacco at the factory being swept up at the end of each day.

Tonyus

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Romania
lol, you blokes are killing me!!! Time for a Friday the 13th whiskey

Unfortunately, I'll have to wait ~9 hrs. for mine. Off to work shortly.

And that completes our "off-topic". Women and alcohol. Business as usual.

Sparrow

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
South Africa
...And that completes our "off-topic"...

Way to spoil the mood... :/ was starting to create a mental picture of my fiancee in a thong getting home from work!

Thanks Tonyus... ;)

Sparrow

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
South Africa
We used to get a packet of "Gauloise Vente Restrainte" in our rat pack and could buy them for about 40 cents a packet.

We used to joke that they were made with the spare tobacco at the factory being swept up at the end of each day.

You are off topic.... hahahaha

Tonyus

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Romania
(...)
We used to joke that they were made with the spare tobacco at the factory being swept up at the end of each day, by the most beautiful ladies in the factory while wearing thongs.

Fixed that for you. Now he's "on-topic". Slightly.

P.S.: Your welcome.

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
But there is nothing worse than a women in a thong and she has a arse where you could park a Harley Davidson Motorcycle.
Right Kronie time.

M

Martin Scott

Unregistered
joking hmmm if you say so lol.
any way they ride up your bum and crush your nuts not that i would know. hahahahah
Yes you do you reptiles are kinky. Well that the rumour anyway. looooooooooooooooool

maim

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Sadly that is the minimum of truth, likke that mental scotsman who would eat bugs to order, buggered the dogs at the PM's and then shot them all!

At the time we just shrugged and went, whatever!

It is a fvucked up world now, let boys be boys, I have a scar on my face caused being bashed by a brick when I was 5.

Didn't affect me at all, if you argue I'll fkn kill you!

Stay safe all,

M.

funkyNights

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Finland
I am at home already... Failed the selection and I don't know where I left my goddamn laptop. I am allowed to try again, there was some really hard candidates this time, I should have been better prepared, I had bad eye vision and I should have got my wisdom teeth pulled. I will probably try again expect if I have a wife or something. I try t o find my laptop amd write more then. Btw. One of candidates had tribal scars, he wad from South Africa I think. Never seen anything like tthat.. Yea, positive experience

Stevezyla

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
I am at home already... Failed the selection and I don't know where I left my goddamn laptop. I am allowed to try again, there was some really hard candidates this time, I should have been better prepared, I had bad eye vision and I should have got my wisdom teeth pulled. I will probably try again expect if I have a wife or something. I try t o find my laptop amd write more then. Btw. One of candidates had tribal scars, he wad from South Africa I think. Never seen anything like tthat.. Yea, positive experience

You went to the gate young one. Much Kudos!

Most viewed threads of the week