Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

sexpert

Top Poster Of Month
Yes, thanks so much for repeating my request, appreciate it, also love the sarcasm, really, it's good to know that you at least understand SOMETHING about communication... I was worried after you blanked the ''Can we please stop talking about Irish history'' part.... You know, cause this is a FFL website....

I mean if it really offends you what my beliefs are, and since you are such a warrior, you can go over here to fight with the other few million who share my views...

www.boards.ie

Just say you wish Ireland was a part of the UK again and they will point you in the right direction...

As for everybody else who did not associate themselves with this absolute crap talk, I thank you sincerely, this has started off good, and ended with a pain in the ass. I am sorry for letting this get to this, and I am sorry for being truthful and not lying to any of you. There is a reason a lot of Irish don't join the British Army and they all share my views, or should I say, I share theirs.

Many thanks to the help, I'll see you all on other topics and hope it won't end up like this again... Cyaa
Are you on drugs?

Yes, thanks so much for repeating my request, appreciate it, also love the sarcasm, really, it's good to know that you at least understand SOMETHING about communication... I was worried after you blanked the ''Can we please stop talking about Irish history'' part.... You know, cause this is a FFL website....

I mean if it really offends you what my beliefs are, and since you are such a warrior, you can go over here to fight with the other few million who share my views...

www.boards.ie

Just say you wish Ireland was a part of the UK again and they will point you in the right direction...

As for everybody else who did not associate themselves with this absolute crap talk, I thank you sincerely, this has started off good, and ended with a pain in the ass. I am sorry for letting this get to this, and I am sorry for being truthful and not lying to any of you. There is a reason a lot of Irish don't join the British Army and they all share my views, or should I say, I share theirs.

Many thanks to the help, I'll see you all on other topics and hope it won't end up like this again... Cyaa
Hope by the time you are 25 and still decide to join that you wise up if you are such a clever fucker and know ALL there is to do with Irish history then no doubt you will be a clever fucker when you knock on the door, I’m not a racist I’m a Glaswegian that understands and have my own history and loss attached to your island. When someone says they know it “ALL” it’s time for me to jog on before I get covered in shit.

Hope by the time you are 25 and still decide to join that you wise up if you are such a clever fucker and know ALL their is to do with Irish history then no doubt you will be a clever fucker when you knock on the door, I’m not a racist I’m a Glaswegian that understands and have my own history and loss attached to your island
When someone says they know it “ALL” it’s time for me to jog on before I get covered in shit.
Let me rephrase: I know a lot of my history. Apologies for the wrong wording. And for sexpert: Yes mate I'm on cocaine.
Cya

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
ALX put the ball down! This is not place for international bickering. OK you make your point. You don't like Brits don't join their army and that's enough. We don't need lecturing that every colonial power did some really bad shit in history. Do you think that IRA didn't killed any innocent victims?

Unfortunately I'm not seeing that Brits and Americans here or willing to admit that their countries did any evil anytime anywhere. And that is total bullshit! If you want someone to forgive you something bad you did to him first thing is to admit your fault. Some nations (most of them) won't admit any fault in armed conflicts and war crimes. Serbs being one among them. Majority of people here still don't believe that we committed a war crime in Srebrenica. Of course some factions want to show that we did genocide there (which, by simple definition of genocide, is not true), but yes we did a terrible war crime.

There is, many war crimes did in that war from all 3 sides, but somehow Serbian crimes are louder than all others. Partly because we were military stronger and partly because Croats and Bosnian Muslims had much better relationships with the West (who controlled all international media at the time).

That don't gives me right to hate whole nations, many of them born after conflict. Unfortunately as we can see in example of ALX some young generations are learned to hate from young age and that is not good thing at all.

That things you mention "let not forget" are really dangerous I know because of shit that happened to my country. There are many horrible crimes perpetrated between basically the same nations in WW2 some of us openly working with Nazis (Ustashe) others pretending to fight against Nazi occupation but in fact they fought among each others. I don't to want to get boring, but point is : “Sometimes you have to forgive sins of your ancestors and to those which are done evil to them!”

Only thing I would like to hear on this forum from Americans and Englishmen is that they also did bad shit in the past. Story about spreading democracy and helping others is a bit time-worn now in 2018 with internet and all shit we have today. I would really like to hear one pinpoint of remorse from them and I don't heard one word in that direction in my time on this forum. Who knows maybe thing will change.

Last edited:

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
ALX, this time it's only a warning. I did ask you and the others to give it a rest on the "big bad Brits".
A word of advice, before thinking of joining the Legion, get your attitude sorted out. The elders in your family may have suffered because of the British, but you were not even born at the time. This does not mean you need to go off in a huff. You can still post, just keep your opinions which will create problems, to yourself.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most viewed threads of the week