Hey

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Hey everyone,

Elvin here from the states, but originally from Bosnia. Been looking and thinking about joining the French Foreign Legion for years now. 29 years old and currently working a corporate job at a bank, in front of a computer making a decent living, however this lifestyle is killing me slowly. Glad to be part of the forum, learning a lot.

Pink Floyd

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Australia
Hey everyone,

Elvin here from the states, but originally from Bosnia. Been looking and thinking about joining the French Foreign Legion for years now. 29 years old and currently working a corporate job at a bank, in front of a computer making a decent living, however this lifestyle is killing me slowly. Glad to be part of the forum, learning a lot.
mmmm...banks normally kill the customers. In the blink of an eye you will be in your mid 30’s. At 29 you have no time to waste. Passport, backpack and plane ticket for Paris, and the taxi fare to the airport. On your way...all the best.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Ah, dusa has found a mate, sexpert will be jealous for sure 😁 Welcome to the forum, I wish you the best of luck

OP
P
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Thanks for the luv guys, the earliest I could leave for france would be next spring, unless something egregious happens in my life such as marriage or kids than I will reconsider !!

The army is something I always loved. Love the training, sweat, gear, shooting guns, discipline and structure it brings. I read enough on here and other places of the good, bad and ugly the Legion has to offer, and all of it sounds reasonable given the nature of the organization. No complaints.

Most viewed threads of the week