a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi everyone

ECK

Reaction score
Home Country
Argentina
Good nigth to all, I have recently registered in the forum. My name is Marcos, I'm 20 yo and I’m from Buenos Aires - Argentina, have no girlfriend and no kids.
I wont to go to paris in ... February 2019 I think (I would like to go before but i don't have the money and in my country it's hard to get a dollar, imagine get dolar to go to Paris and stay there some time)
at least three or four days at the week I can run 4 km (I'm working on that for improve it), was training kick boxing but the last year i can't pay it anymonre and I have to leave it (I'm not so rich) and I was like 11 months on sedentary lifestyle and start to the gym and run again the last month, can do 8 pull ups (working on that to) and start to practice the Luc-Léger test. I know a little bit of English (i write this without translate, sorry for any mistake :( ), at this moment I'm learning some French and Spanish that is my native language.
Never had any important medical situation, never a bone broke, no scar, no tattoos, no police record (for now) and for that come my first question because I have a judge against me, if i have no sentence, and not go to the jail, can the Legion know the reason of that judge?
Any recomendation about physical?

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
New Zealand
Hello ECK and welcome to the forum, I'm not too sure what you mean by a Judge, but as long as there is nothing down on record there is no problem. Contrary to what people may think, the legion cannot access anyone's medical or criminal records. The legion only knows what you tell them.

Concerning medical records, if anyone has had an operation etc. then it would be wise to bring them otherwise no.

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
ECK,
Welcome to the forum. Learn from the Greens and try not to ask foolish questions.
Good luck and enjoy it.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
Hi and welcome
Had a norwigian sgt during instruction called Eck ...last i heard he finished up in REG (6),now the 1st. ..did kolwezi too!

Running on a shoe string, huh? (tight budget)
Paris dosent pay (lost time)
Evry day you spend in Aubange, pays. ..20 to 30 euros per day, but am not sûre
Flying directly to Paris, will be expensive
I, advice you to fly ..to Barcelone or Valence. ..once thère, grab a Euro line (bus) to Marseile. ...cheaper for sure (if you avoid the holiday period)

Post Shitum : Fucque el Judge (especially an Argie one. .corrumpt fud that he probally is

ECK

Reaction score
Home Country
Argentina
Hi and welcome
Had a norwigian sgt during instruction called Eck ...last i heard he finished up in REG (6),now the 1st. ..did kolwezi too!

Running on a shoe string, huh? (tight budget)
Paris dosent pay (lost time)
Evry day you spend in Aubange, pays. ..20 to 30 euros per day, but am not sûre
Flying directly to Paris, will be expensive
I, advice you to fly ..to Barcelone or Valence. ..once thère, grab a Euro line (bus) to Marseile. ...cheaper for sure (if you avoid the holiday period)

Post Shitum : Fucque el Judge (especially an Argie one. .corrumpt fud that he probally is

Thanks for the tips regarding my budget.
can you repeat the last row? is that even with the translator I can understand what you mean, maybe you wrote it wrong

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
North Korea
How do i translate un sober. ..mien Gott ! Never the less, i will try. ...here goes
You are from Argentia. ..so fucque !
A third class country, imo
Due to your corrupt,gouvernement, police and Army (who still holds an important influence today, in current affaires )
20 years old ?
Personally, my self, i was 16, 1981
when i first attempted to join the FFL
Didn't succèded. ..was to young
Was able 2 years later
Wasnt easy
Now i laugth
What ever the army !
You say, you can do 8 pull ups
That is. .délicate!
Nothing proves tô me that you can do at least 7 pull ups
Do not bull me,
Travel from Bon Airs to Aubange , to be told you can not do 7 pull ups. ..is a harsh and expensive lesson to be learned
Nada is impossible
Nada is guarteed
True Grit, is some thing, some of us have...try your best
All the best