Hi guys

Hi guys , this my first post. I'm interested to know how Africans are viewed and treated in The Legion. Obviosuluy one doesn't expect The Legion to be a holiday , But does being African affect your experience in the Legion. Because I'm looking to join because I've always wanted to be in the military. Just would hate to think being a Black guy would affect my experience. -South African

hey mate, when i was there all the SA guys got rouge and went through. So its a good chance, even a zimbabwean guy made it. Where were you in the military here in SA? I was in the navy but did do infantry in oudtshoorn.

Well you should make it either way. Us south africans have that type of trait the legion is looking for i think, in my opinion haha. I hope you make it. Maybe one day ill try again too.
Dylan, I'd say that you have hit the nail on the head. Your average Safa is motivated, hasn't got much to go back to (not making fun here) and are usually fit with a good education. Especially compared to most other African countries - not counting Zims of course.

Most viewed threads of the week

Top Bottom