How Buff Are The Chosen Candidates?

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
Seems average to me

Nowt terrorist about the scarf .The scarf is a sign of sacrafice and resistance. ..

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
17 with good form, 18:18 5k, palier 13 on beep test
Muay Thai
Unemployed...
17, 78kg, 180cm
well then...get the dough together, the Cpl Chef is waiting for you. If you´re good enough they might let you in 1 REC :)
Getting the money together for your flight might be your biggest problem given that you´re unemployed. I am sure if you are switched on enough you´ll find a way.. not suggesting any illegal things of course.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Average... well that's bloody humbling. Good to know, means i won't get complacent.
Nah... I think you are well now average for legion standards. You need to train and grow little bit more and then apply.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
OK Cobra, all that looks good. If the legion is still what you want then go for it. I still recommend that that join the ADF first, but that is up to you. Start learning French now, you will be glad that you did later.
Best of luck and please keep us informed of your progress.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Nah... I think you are well now average for legion standards. You need to train and grow little bit more and then apply.
He Looks in good shape above average. I am willing to bet he will p€ss the legions Tests. Nö problem. Seen a Lot of Légion documentaries and most candidates were not that impressive with much higher body fat.. Lol. Saw one with man boobs and He passed. He's a young dude who will fill out later. Needs to get the money together and go. Worry more about that and the Interviews.

Most viewed threads of the week