a French Foreign Legion Forum

Welcome! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QUESTION How many times can you try and what are the intervals between discharges?

Reaction score
Home Country
England
Thanks for the responses both. I don't think I could bring myself to wait anything past 19, but then I do want to be suitably prepared. I will definitely look into getting a job with the outdoors, I hated how the restaurant job was just inside. I've never wanted anything more but my parents are far from happy about the dream.

Reaction score
Home Country
United States
Thanks for the responses both. I don't think I could bring myself to wait anything past 19, but then I do want to be suitably prepared. I will definitely look into getting a job with the outdoors, I hated how the restaurant job was just inside. I've never wanted anything more but my parents are far from happy about the dream.
You're a man now, and you have to make your own way in life. Often you'll have people who disagree with you, or do not share your mindset. Don't waste your life pleasing people.

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Home Country
Norway
What’s wrong with just being yourself! In saying that plenty of guys on here joined the military at an early age I was 16 in the UK if it’s in your blood and the forces are part of your DNA then get fit learn a bit of French and go bang on the door I just don’t see age a problem but I will add not read all the thread I just steam in with my opinion now and again.
I was 16 too when I knocked on the legion door in Dakar, Senegal, May 1957. No French language skills at all, but perhaps some Viking DNA?

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I was 16 too when I knocked on the legion door in Dakar, Senegal, May 1957. No French language skills at all, but perhaps some Viking DNA?
Jonny you impressed them with your nordic good Looks 😄👍No Homo!!

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Am not saying anything, but Jonny , If I'm younger you I would kept my 6 if sexpert is around. :)

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Home Country
Yugoslavia
i would love to have jonny in my tank ;):D
I would not have courage to get in your tank. I'll be rather risking to get stricken. From you thank people coming out very happy are very unhappy. No one stays indifferent for sure. :)

Reaction score
Home Country
United Kingdom
I would not have courage to get in your tank. I'll be rather risking to get stricken. From you thank people coming out very happy are very unhappy. No one stays indifferent for sure. :)
It´s the Brotherhood ... no need to be shy bro... we are your Bros. :ROFLMAO: