How to add your avatar

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
First of all you find an avatar you think that will make you look cool or a photo of yourself etc... You then save it to your documents
Next you click on one of the posts that you have posted.

1543912129459.png

Then you place the arrow on the letter in the top left hand corner (in my case my mug) You will see edit avatar appear, click on it.
You will then have a window appear which will say choose file from your file you then click on your new Avatar.

First of all you find an avatar you think that will make you look cool or a photo of yourself etc... You then save it to your documents
Next you click on one of the posts that you have posted.

View attachment 4277

Then you place the arrow on the letter in the top left hand corner (in my case my mug) You will see edit avatar appear, click on it.
You will then have a window appear which will say choose file from your file you then click on your new Avatar.
Hey Joe, stupid question but is the start conversation on someone's profile how you send a private message or is there another button, which I can't seem to find 🤔

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
To send a PM, or private message. At he top right hand corner of you will see your name inbox etc. Click on the envelope.
1544325500595.png
then you click down on the bottom right start conversation:

1544326395660.png next you fill in all the people you want to include in the conversation. You type in the first couple of letters and you get the choice of whom you want to include.
You then type in the title of the conversation.

1544326199490.png
at the bottom of the page you have the option of adding files. You then click start conversation et voilà

Last edited:
To send a PM, or private message. At he top right hand corner of you will see your name inbox etc. Click on the envelope.
View attachment 4289
then you click down on the bottom right start conversation:

View attachment 4291 next you fill in all the people you want to include in the conversation. You type in the first couple of letters and you get the choice of whom you want to include.
You then type in the title of the conversation.

View attachment 4290
at the bottom of the page you have the option of adding files. You then click start conversation et voilà
Cheers Joe.

Most viewed threads of the week