I love blonds

mac

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
England
they are just so easy to pull although their conversation is somewhat limited lol

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WALIARHHLII&feature=related[/ame]

joette ✞

In Memoriam....Retired and missed Mod ...
Former Moderator
RIP ✞
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
yeah.. but ya gotta love em! ;) (I'm glad they dont pick on brunettes) :crazy:

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Had a soft spot for Marilyn munroe 😉 but that’s just me. She couldn’t touch le petit sparrow when it came to singing!
I agree. Am also surprised that Monroe was only 5'5" in height. Always thought she was taller.

mark wake

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Beauty spot above her lips? :)
Hhmmm.🤔 I’ve found sexier spots on a woman’s body dusa.😉 but for my money Gwen Stefani was hard to beat at her peak! Lips 👄 body language and voice. Ref her Song / video no doubt and you will see what I mean. Ah Friday! Getting carried away with myself!🍺 catch up with you lot in august sometime😉

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
The opening sounds a little too much like RAP to me ,which I cannot stand. Anyway for anyone who (like me) doesn't know who Gwen Stefani is:

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Hhmmm.🤔 I’ve found sexier spots on a woman’s body dusa.😉 but for my money Gwen Stefani was hard to beat at her peak! Lips 👄 body language and voice. Ref her Song / video no doubt and you will see what I mean. Ah Friday! Getting carried away with myself!🍺 catch up with you lot in august sometime😉
Hmm, I could really get around Gwen with no problem, but I'm more into little bit stronger girls like Jennifer Lopez and Beyonce. ;)

mark wake

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
This ▶one?
[/QUOTE that’s the one Joseph. Cheers for taking the trouble to do that. If we ever get together somewhere I’ll tell you a tale about a blonde that really wasn’t! 🤔 a little too graphic for here. You know how it was coming back from Africa with a pocketful of money ending up in some bar completely hammered and then..bobs your uncle!😉

Most viewed threads of the week