QUESTION I want to send a letter

MatriXa

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Bulgaria
Hello I know there is probably no chance can someone give me a adress where the guys after (definitive) can send a letter and ask for a second chance. I know there is probably only 1 % chance Legion to give you that chance but I want to try. I was there few years ago did I need to put exact date when I was there or month and year it's enough?

Regards.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Guys, don't know If I already talked about this, but this voting system is total crap!
OK , maybe not voting and votes, but system by which comments (answers) with most positive likes going up and other going down is total BS. Especially for as who follow the forum on a daily or regular basis. You can't see which comments are new and which are old and you already red it. I mean technically you can see that by looking at date and time of message, but when you have more than 3 pages I believe not many people are willing to do that.

I would like to see that changed in future, but knowing how this forum is efficient when came to that and that currently have much bigger problem like "no new members can join forum" ... I don't see this being corrected soon.

Maybe forum have no new members policy because of corona? :)

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Maybe forum have no new members policy because of corona? :)
:)
I chose my smile carefully because I thought the last sentence was funny, the rest of it...,not too great as we are all effected by the lack of new members. Even if it means having to repeat ourselves each time.

OP
M

MatriXa

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Bulgaria
UPDATE

Good afternoon everyone there is a time to give this topic a update to let you know what is going on. Few days ago I recieve on my Gmail message from official email/site of the FrenchForeignLegion (on French ) So the letter was meaning very soon I will get my answer to my letter . As you know they mean about my letter who I was sending few months ago to the Legiona asking them to get a new chance after inapt defenitive . The next day i answered of the email asking them how can I get reach this Information only by post or can be on the email today they answer me will be only by letter - post .So I know the answer can be anything is not necessary to be positive to get a new chance to join but of course I hope is that . I will let you know no matterthe answer is. Now question for you guys the problem is the post system in mine country is not like Germany every letter is been delivered .. Specially on my neighborhood is very often the letter is delivered by mistake for someone who lives in few houses away or even in the next street .. so that is why I ask them how I will be recieve this answer however my next question to them thinking to be if I didn’t recieve a letter to the end of the month can I go in September to Aubagne And explain to the caporal chef my situation how I was getting inapt definitive few years ago was writing letter etc .. Is it possible if I do that in Aubagne to get some answer right away from then (probably checking by system of course thisis my scenario in case my letter will be lost by some reason Not delivered. Pretty much that’s it guys tell me what you think .
Respectfully

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Hi MatriXa, your IP shows that you are posting from England. My question is: are you trying to troll us? You know like some frustrated little Bulgarian who cannot make the grade to join. I believe that everything corresponding to your famous "letter" has been answered.

OP
M

MatriXa

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Bulgaria
Hi MatriXa, your IP shows that you are posting from England. My question is: are you trying to troll us? (...)
I am with a UK number I told you before and now I am in Bulgaria and is not a trolling here is a picture of my gmail.
So after the pictures probably you will tell I am messing around but you are wrong when I recieve my letter no matter what is I will post it here. You live in conspiracy especially with my IP address and I was tolding you before I have UK sim and if I am in another country while I using that SIm and ip adress shows England is not mean I am joking.

Attachments

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
So if I've gotten this correctly, you first started sending us posts on the 5th April 2020 from Germany - according to your IP address concerning your attempts to join the legion over 5 years ago.
Since then you have been to the UK and are now back in Bulgaria.
I would suggest that since you have had two inapt definitives and that that was over 5 years ago and that you have enough money to travel around europe, to forget about joining the legion.
Also I would not bother waiting on the reply for your infamous letter because it is not boite aux lettre rather boite aux lettres. Or even boite à lettres.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
I am with a UK number I told you before and now I am in Bulgaria and is not a trolling here is a picture of the my gmail

So after the pictures probably you will tell I am messing around but you are wrong when I recieve my letter no matter what is I will post it here . You live in conspiracy especially with my IP address and I was tolding you before I have UK sim and if I am in another country while I using that SIm and ip adress shows England is not mean I am joking
Perhaps you could display who the sender is?

OP
M

MatriXa

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Bulgaria
So if I've gotten this correctly, you first started sending us posts on the 5th April 2020 from Germany - according to your IP address concerning your attempts to join the legion over 5 years ago.
I would suggest that since you have had two inapt definitives and that that was over 5 years ago and that you have enough money to travel around europe, to forget about joining the legion.
Also I would not bother waiting on the reply for your infamous letter because it is not boite aux lettre rather boite aux lettres. Or even boite à lettres.

I have 1 inapt definitive. Here is a a picture to see again the email is from the Legion So believe it or not it’s true . Those emails are from the Legion if there is any mistake by writing on French don’t tell me i was writing to myself 😁 its more of ridiculous my Gmail history proof of that of course I Am telling again the answer may be not be positive right ? But at least they give something and let me know which you was saying will be impossible or not important yeah maybe you right but I have this email now and probably by the end of the month I will recieve my letter with a answer . If not my question stay the same If the letter get lost by the post service in my country if I go in Aubagne explaining and showing my corespondent by the legions email can the caporal chef looking in the system probably to see what the answer was ? Again man I am not going to lose my time if there wasn’t anything like you see I was sending my letter right ? Now I recieve this ..

Joseph regarding of tolding me to forget of the Legion and trying to make it like I really don’t have email from the official recruiter email which I show you is true right? THINK for a second there is a some chance to got my chance 👍

Attachments

Last edited:

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Man I hate this question like threads (or whatever are they are with scoring system )! Its nightmare to see which are new and which are old posts and scoring system doesn't help much.

I know what this system is based on and there is sites where it works, but not here. It's just complicating things...

voltigeur

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Canada
Maybe he is using a VPN?

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Maybe he is using a VPN?
I think that there too many discrepancies in his story. More than 5 years since his last attempt, having tried 2 rimes, the second giving definitive. He has said himself that he is using a sim card which he bought in the UK

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Maybe he is using a VPN?
I think that there are too many discrepancies in his story. More than 5 years since his last attempt, having tried 2 times, the second giving inapte définitif. He said himself that he is using a sim card which he bought in the UK.

OP
M

MatriXa

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Bulgaria
I think that there too many discrepancies in his story. More than 5 years since his last attempt, having tried 2 rimes, the second giving definitive. He has said himself that he is using a sim card which he bought in the UK
What’s the difference what SIM card I am using or where I was traveling through Europe that is not important the update was about the answer who I get from the official email of the recruitment as you see and Legion will give me some answer can I try or not . And you are right I got inapte definitive in 2015 from the commission. Also there a few guys in this forum and reading in another posting in jnternet who got new chance after definitive from the commission .

OP
M

MatriXa

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Bulgaria
I received that today

On April 23, 2020 you asked us to inform you by email about the current status of your shipment with the number ...

We now have the following information about your shipment:

The shipment was delivered on April 30th, 2020.

Your order to monitor the shipment status ends with this email.

So there is too options is really delivered or is collected somewhere where is not delivered first time for me is strange because for the last message I think they separated that letter because unsuccessful delivery.. now they send me that anyway Joseph if some guys got second chance after definitive it will be read directly from the general right ? No one else have right to bring them back so if they just throwing away those letters who eventually will give that chance ? Whatever it is I send it and it's delivered so will see :)

ragnarok

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Indonesia
I received that today

On April 23, 2020 you asked us to inform you by email about the current status of your shipment with the number ...

We now have the following information about your shipment:

The shipment was delivered on April 30th, 2020.

Your order to monitor the shipment status ends with this email.

So there is too options is really delivered or is collected somewhere where is not delivered first time for me is strange because for the last message I think they separated that letter because unsuccessful delivery.. now they send me that anyway Joseph if some guys got second chance after definitive it will be read directly from the general right ? No one else have right to bring them back so if they just throwing away those letters who eventually will give that chance ? Whatever it is I send it and it's delivered so will see :)
Hey MatriXa, do you have any update about the letter you sent?

I'm about to send a letter of my own after reading your post searching for a lot of info about inapte definitif, hoping for another chance. Been a few years myself since I last went to Aubagne just to get a chance in the Legion

ragnarok

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Indonesia
I'm not sure what went wrong there. Your post comes before MatriXa's. Perhaps is the future you should just quote him. I went to great pains to explain (a couple of times) to him that the general only receives mail which concerns him directly.
I saw my post being up there was weird too.
Definitely understand about your previous explanations but all I wonder is, if he got any reply after a few months, and would it be by mail or through email?

Most viewed threads of the week