QUESTION I want to send a letter

MatriXa

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Bulgaria
Hello I know there is probably no chance can someone give me a adress where the guys after (definitive) can send a letter and ask for a second chance. I know there is probably only 1 % chance Legion to give you that chance but I want to try. I was there few years ago did I need to put exact date when I was there or month and year it's enough?

Regards.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Guys, don't know If I already talked about this, but this voting system is total crap!
OK , maybe not voting and votes, but system by which comments (answers) with most positive likes going up and other going down is total BS. Especially for as who follow the forum on a daily or regular basis. You can't see which comments are new and which are old and you already red it. I mean technically you can see that by looking at date and time of message, but when you have more than 3 pages I believe not many people are willing to do that.

I would like to see that changed in future, but knowing how this forum is efficient when came to that and that currently have much bigger problem like "no new members can join forum" ... I don't see this being corrected soon.

Maybe forum have no new members policy because of corona? :)

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Maybe forum have no new members policy because of corona? :)
:)
I chose my smile carefully because I thought the last sentence was funny, the rest of it...,not too great as we are all effected by the lack of new members. Even if it means having to repeat ourselves each time.

OP
M

MatriXa

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Bulgaria
I received that today

On April 23, 2020 you asked us to inform you by email about the current status of your shipment with the number ...

We now have the following information about your shipment:

The shipment was delivered on April 30th, 2020.

Your order to monitor the shipment status ends with this email.

So there is too options is really delivered or is collected somewhere where is not delivered first time for me is strange because for the last message I think they separated that letter because unsuccessful delivery.. now they send me that anyway Joseph if some guys got second chance after definitive it will be read directly from the general right ? No one else have right to bring them back so if they just throwing away those letters who eventually will give that chance ? Whatever it is I send it and it's delivered so will see :)

ragnarok

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Indonesia
I received that today

On April 23, 2020 you asked us to inform you by email about the current status of your shipment with the number ...

We now have the following information about your shipment:

The shipment was delivered on April 30th, 2020.

Your order to monitor the shipment status ends with this email.

So there is too options is really delivered or is collected somewhere where is not delivered first time for me is strange because for the last message I think they separated that letter because unsuccessful delivery.. now they send me that anyway Joseph if some guys got second chance after definitive it will be read directly from the general right ? No one else have right to bring them back so if they just throwing away those letters who eventually will give that chance ? Whatever it is I send it and it's delivered so will see :)
Hey MatriXa, do you have any update about the letter you sent?

I'm about to send a letter of my own after reading your post searching for a lot of info about inapte definitif, hoping for another chance. Been a few years myself since I last went to Aubagne just to get a chance in the Legion

ragnarok

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Indonesia
I'm not sure what went wrong there. Your post comes before MatriXa's. Perhaps is the future you should just quote him. I went to great pains to explain (a couple of times) to him that the general only receives mail which concerns him directly.
I saw my post being up there was weird too.
Definitely understand about your previous explanations but all I wonder is, if he got any reply after a few months, and would it be by mail or through email?