Im 15.April

15.April

IRC master , server: euroserv.fr.quakenet.org ,
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Norway
But you can all call me April ;)

I'm 27 and Norwegian, why I am going for it? Stays with me.. There is nothing back for me here anyway... Well, actually it is. I'm a lousy liar, I'm leaving gf and kids. I got the regular things like an okey jobb, house & car +++

I've done my time in the Norwegian army, never felt more "complete" in my whole life. I miss it, I really do. I need to push limits, I need to test myself. If I'm not doing this, I will never get an "inner peace". I'm not worried at all to be turned down at the gates, cause it won't happen!

I am going to LIVE, even if it kills me..

Fabtinus

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Denmark
welcome to the forum then.. and you are not the only one with that problem, believe me :D

OP

15.April

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Norway
Thank you Fabtinus :) Somehow.. I belive you ;)

animal1978

Reaction score
Best answers
Listen mate women and the stress they cause are not good reasons to join, remember where ever you go in this world you always take your self with you and that means any shit you have in your head. If you are ok about leaving your gf and kids go for it but if you are just going to get away from a bad break up then it's a bad idea. If you are ok and have no bs with gf go for it and make the most of it bud. I am going myself next month and who knows maybe we'll serve together ;)
Best of luck anyway bud

Animal ;)

OP

15.April

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Norway
No BS here Animal, hope to catch you on the other side ;)

joette ✞

In Memoriam....Retired and missed Mod ...
Former Moderator
RIP ✞
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
Welcome and good luck to you..april 15 eeeewwww..thats not a good day here.(US)...tax day!:D haha

Most viewed threads of the week