JOINING I'm a chinese and I want to join the legion

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
China
Hello everyone, I'm Shen from China. I'm 18 years old. I drop out of high school two years ago, because I started a network company with my cousin and I don't have time to finish my studies. Now I've gain enough money and I don't have to worry about my livelihood, so I want to realize my dream of becoming a soldier. I once wanted to join the Chinese army, but most of the Chinese soldiers only had few shooting and fighting training during their service. I want to learn something really useful in the army instead of wasting time. When I knew French Foreign Legion from a video in Youtube, I found a possibility to realize my dream. I'm going to have laser surgery this year. I hope next year I can be a member of legion.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Now that wasn't too hard was it ? ☕

OK greens, let's talk about shooting CEITO tireur d'élites company/regimental shooting challenges etc.

Oh and Chen if you don't know what the coffee cup represents; drop Dusa a PM.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
CEITO : centre d' entraînement de l' Infanterie au tir opérationnel
Larzac and Canjeurs
The Larzac Ceito, La Cavalerie, is managed by the 122 Regiment d ' Infanterie
13 DBLE resides there
The village, La Cavalerie is / was a Temple Knights Commanderie (fortification) You can still see today parts of the walls and stuff
Once a year (if schedule allows)
We go there to train and take with us all our company's material (weapons / transmission / véhicules / NBC / optics etc
The 3 weak programme is heavily charged with all sorts of activitys involving our matos (material)
Loads of live shooting
Day and night marches
Urbain war fare (blancs)
Grenade, Mortier, Rocket, 12. 7 FAMAS, P.A. Sharp shooting
If we have it, we will fire it and often
We clean evrything after séance
Munitions have been ordered and held in a location in the middle of nothing à good half hours drive away from the camp
Brillant place to develop your VAB Jeep Lorry skills. ..the area is sauvage
Food is shyte
(122 RI. .hope my son gets this)

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Norway
Shen, ni mingbai ma?

OP
S
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
China
Sounds great. I'm looking forward to it more.

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
Don't worry Shen you'll get your shooting in starting with instruction. Anti tank weapon, rifle launched anti personal grenades, sniper's rifle, FAMAS, HK... You will also be given (to be held by the chef de section) a carnet de tir. This must be presented to the commanding officer, on demand every time you go on guard duty. It's up to the captain of the company to explain to the CO if someone does not have enough shooting sessions. Not good on his part if the person isn't shooting regularly.

Most viewed threads of the week