QUESTION In case we're not Selected

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
India
What if we're not selected. How do we get back to our home country? I hope we are not deported or any such legal threat?

Surfguy

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
What if we're not selected. How do we get back to our home country? I hope we are not deported or any such legal threat?
Of course you will be deported if you have no right to be in France or the EU, if you are not accepted by the Legion you have zero immigration rights.
If failed applicants were allowed to stay in Europe every invalid in the third world would be applying knowing they could avoid the correct immigration route .

From what you have told us it sounds very unlikely you will be accepted , if the cost of airfare is a lot of money to you you may want to think of spending it else where , not on coming to Europe.

Last edited:
OP
P
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
India
Sir with all due respect by no means I want to be a burden on your country nor I want to abuse Immigration rights.
Thanks for your concern as far as tickets fare is concerned.
I'll put my every effort to be a Legionnaire as I'm preparing for it.
Coming over to deportation, what I've observed is the maximum guys come to France on tourist visa to apply for FFL. I just wanted to confirm in case I'm not selected, I'll not be barred to come back to my home country?
Positive response will really be appreciated.

OP
P
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
India
You will be kicked out the door with a size 10 Cch's boot mark on your backside, and then "demerdes -toi"
Sir I'll not give up that easily. If I get selected, I'll live rest of my life as a honourable LEGIONNAIRe. In case I don't, I'll come back prepared well. But I'll not die as a CIVILIAN.
Regards
Partap

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
You have to pay for your back tiket. Bether option is to take both direction because is much cheaper. If you got accepted... who cares. If not you have some safety.
You are allowed to stay as long as you visa lasts. When it expires ... who know...First you have to get caught by authorities. And then ... I don't know what they do in that case especially since all this migrant mess started. Deportation would actually be good because you get free ride home. But I don't think they do that. Do they? Anyone know more on this?
If failed applicants were allowed to stay in Europe every invalid in the third world would be applying knowing they could avoid the correct immigration route .
And I wonder why we don't see them do that? There's some reasons that come to my mind. Probably is not that easy to get visa. Second, if they take regular migrant route then get paid every country border they cross closer to EU (by who ... I dont know but I got some ideas). Third, when they took migrant route they can change name, age and country of origin very easy. (Ideal for criminals, fugitives and rest scum of the earth). Probably most important reason would be that when they come and ask for asylum they all play on card of war refuges. It would be really hard to convince someone that is war in your country and that you running for your life when you come with plan and manage to take visa.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
As mentioned.. You should make sure you have a return Ticket & some Funds in case you get rejected. I understand it's not easy for some guys from india.. Etc. Just what it is.
The way The cookie crumbles bro
Good luck 🙂

Joseph Cosgrove

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
New Zealand
There's a little too much S I R, in there, If this guy is genuine, then it's best that he understands that the stewards in the officers' mess is full, Even the kitchens but they're taken by the poles.
No what the legion needs is not punkahwallahs as there is aircon nowadays, but fighting men.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Partap.dd.23
Welcome.
Why not try the Indian army ? Usqe jawans bahaut atcha hai. Usqie izaart ek dum atcha.
Now if you need a job you can be my bearer, jaru wallah, seis or bobbachi. Um badmarshi/goonda admis nai monkta. Um log abi budha hogia.:unsure:
( Bearer, sweeper, groom or cook. I don't wan't bad characters or thugs. I am now old.

Now Partap, jaldi jaldi join the FFL and chup kero. (Quickly join the FFL and keep quiet.):):)

Most viewed threads of the week