In Service our Friend

He’s doing well, growing each day in the Legion

• Total voters
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
And those sexi cacti! Dont forget about them 🥰
Jonny in the Brit army it was the can of compo sausages in fat. Pull the middle sausage out..
😁 Then . Le voilà! like the real thing

Last edited by a moderator:

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Norway
Jonny in the Brit army it was the can of compo sausages in fat. Pull the middle sausage out..
You would have loved those wet and sexy cacti in the Algerian oasis !

F8A08D18-BAC5-4365-A9C8-5A60E89FB973.jpeg

jonny

Actual or Former Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Norway
OK, IN the scale of 1 to 10 of weird things that a young horny soldier, being a bit bored, and definitely no women around, in the middle of f*cking nowhere, miles away from the nearest bordello, or bar, might as well be stranded on Mars, what do you do to find some relief?

1 is normal, 10 is bad or just plain weird.

Well, there is the obvious solution that the P’tit Capo would fully endorse, I’m sure, just hinting 😅

But otherwise; I reckon shagging goats and sheep (apparently a New Zealand thing) ranks about 9/10 wile rape is 10/10. Just not quite comme il faut.
Then sexpert’s sausage solution should score an honourable 8/10
Then Jonny’s sexy Algerian cacti 7/10.
Then the capo’s expert hand massage 6/10
All the way down to 1/10 when the BMC truck rolls into town!
Can’t think of no’s 5/10 to 2/10, but I’m sure the Sexpert will have no problem filling those bits in 😅

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
USMCRET

USMCRET

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
He used the same tone and vocabulary, hence my message to him (to you too, while at it). My post had nothing to do with LLE or anyone's service, so chill... Or don't, I don't give a xxxx.
Very obvious you don't give a sh*t, otherwise you'd be at Aubagne, all that separates you is air and opportunit. Go and knock on the gate Killer.

Said by who? :) (...)
Said by me, look at your sentence

Perun

Super Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Croatia
Very obvious you don't give a sh*t, otherwise you'd be at Aubagne (...)
? FFS, I am too old (and you call me an idiot?). And if I did go - it wouldn't be my first army. Read posts with a little more attention, you are missing the point / barking on a wrong tree - probably on purpose (easier that way, right "Killer"?)

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Said by me, look at your sentence
What's wrong with my sentence? And we know where you stand on the political spectrum. Unless something dramatic changed and you vote for Sanders this year. Is it? Or you going left Marine? :)

Crawdad

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
OK, IN the scale of 1 to 10 of weird things that a young horny soldier, being a bit bored, and definitely no women around, in the middle of f*cking nowhere, miles away from the nearest bordello, or bar, might as well be stranded on Mars, what do you do to find some relief?

1 is normal, 10 is bad or just plain weird.

Well, there is the obvious solution that the P’tit Capo would fully endorse, I’m sure, just hinting 😅

But otherwise; I reckon shagging goats and sheep (apparently a New Zealand thing) ranks about 9/10 wile rape is 10/10. Just not quite comme il faut.
Then sexpert’s sausage solution should score an honourable 8/10
Then Jonny’s sexy Algerian cacti 7/10.
Then the capo’s expert hand massage 6/10
All the way down to 1/10 when the BMC truck rolls into town!
Can’t think of no’s 5/10 to 2/10, but I’m sure the Sexpert will have no problem filling those bits in 😅

5/10 has to be a 2-quart canteen filled with MRE peanut butter.
2/10, a wool sock.

Not sure for numbers 3 and 4.

Most viewed threads of the week