Inapte définitif - Why?

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
I think you should rather say “there were no freaking tent and swimming test when I joined”. Unless you've got recent information about the selection process. In the same vein, there were no pull-ups required, and then the Legion decided that each candidate should do at least 3 before even being let through the gate. Then we've learned the bar had been raised to 7. The selection process is very much dependent on the supply and demand... High demand means more people have to be taken in, so tests are less stringent (that's probably how you finally got in, after trying 3 times). Conversely, lower demand means less ‘fresh meat’ is needed and selection tests get tougher.
Again, no swimming test and no tent test currently in Oct. of 2018. And anytime you want to meet Rapace, name the time and place, I will be there. We don't need a forum to get our words to each other.

DCLXVI

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
(...) As for the 666 guy I laugh at him.(...)
I laugh at you too. That will be all. See you faggots later. At least I am a Cpl and in the Legion and have OpEx under me. Unlike all you faggot wannabes.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
I laugh at you too. That will be all. See you faggots later. At least I am a Cpl and in the Legion and have OpEx under me. Unlike all you faggot wannabes.
Oooh... a Cpl. Wow. Now piss off.

SnafuSmite

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
South Africa
Oh sod off you narcissistic prick... And don't let the door whack you on the way out.

Dan98

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
El Salvador
Exactly the type of thing not to say, all the more so that, so far, he hasn't addressed any of his remarks directly to you... That's a provocation, right? I got a feeling that we're soon gonna have a “weirdos e-fight”... Place your bets... :ROFLMAO:
You most definitely do not come across as a weirdo, but the way things are going... it seems you'll likely be in it :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Wow now a full screw !;) Now you can apply to try the 'Bottom Field in13 minutes.:unsure: Possibly you will opt to continue in your service with the FFL up to pension time.(y)

GSP

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Argentina
Wow now a full screw !;) Now you can apply to try the 'Bottom Field in13 minutes.:unsure: Possibly you will opt to continue in your service with the FFL up to pension time.(y)
Chas it's a shame, you are hear to listen to some current greens experience and it seems one of the fews has a huge temper tantrum....

Another threat derailed xD.
This videos sum up how the threats get derailed in the forum.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Chas it's a shame, you are hear to listen to some current greens experience and it seems one of the fews has a huge temper tantrum....

Another threat derailed xD.
This videos sum up how the threats get derailed in the forum.

haha.... gotta laugh though...:D

Most viewed threads of the week