Info Schengen

Oleg84

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Croatia
Few days ago one guy from Cro tried to get in only with his ID card and they didn't let him in without a passport. 4 years ago I got in without any problem only with my ID card. I asked a friend that works in Aubagne and he told me that normally there shouldn't be any problems with that and that EU citizens need only their ID. Meaning that rules are that they have to take you in but it obviously depends on who you encounter on the gates...
Anyways, he went back to Croatia, picked up his passport and went back. That was yesterday and I hope I will not hear from him for at least a few months. :)

That being said, in my four years that I'm in, I've spoken to 10-15 guys who were "dead serious" and who will "most certainly" go and join but this one was the only one that actually went. Kudos and I wish him luck.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
That’s odd because they say 100 people try to join a day, are those numbers exaggerated do you think?

OP
Oleg84

Oleg84

Actual or Ex Legionnaire
Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Croatia
That’s odd because they say 100 people try to join a day, are those numbers exaggerated do you think?
Don't have a clue. But there should be at least 30-40 a day. It's not just Aubagne, there are few more places where one can apply. Every week there are around 100 people on the final selection on Aubagne. Give or take 20.

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Philippine
Don't have a clue. But there should be at least 30-40 a day. It's not just Aubagne, there are few more places where one can apply. Every week there are around 100 people on the final selection on Aubagne. Give or take 20.
I would also like to know the real figures. I dont think i can compete with that many people

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United States
I would also like to know the real figures. I dont think i can compete with that many people
Yeah
especially if your there when forced1987 is, boy oh boy you’ll really be screwed then you should hang up the towel as soon as you see him 😂.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
Legion sélection is so ilogical
It can can curl your ears
Doctor Scot ? just saying