Inner Leg Chafing

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
@sexpert

What is front squats and back squats?
The bar Position will determine what is worked.. Front squats you have the bar Held in the front clean Position or crossed Hand Position. The spine is straight through out & will train more Quads & less Lower back & buttocks hamstrings.
Back squats , high bar Position , bar on upper back will keep you more upright than back squats with the low bar Position. You'll use less weight with high bar back squats but less Lower back & leaning forward. My opinion is Front squats are more productive.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
Hi guys

Due to being an ex rugby player and still big on my gym i naturally have large legs.

Whilst serving in the British Army my legs used to chafe whilst running/tabbing (loaded march) and i used to wear under armour/tight sports shorts underneath to prevent this and allow me to run etc without them rubbing.

Just curious if i would be able to wear these if i took them with me, just i know without them running etc would be a huge problem as it's extremely painful.

Knowing the 2 REI. ..no way
That's the way it goes
Run and burn
What next, exempt from shaving evry day because you get a rash
Slim some more and use moisture cream between your thighs. ..just a suggestion

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
Doesn't matter. He just want to squeeze your muscle, like Purple Aki. :)
You've got nothing to Squeeze. Too much estrogen caused by drinking. Skinny fat Body. Belly & no muscles.

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
You've got nothing to Squeeze.
I would say that I have 18 cm for squeezing, but that would be faggy if said to man. :)

Too much estrogen caused by drinking. Skinny fat Body. Belly & no muscles.
Nope you're wrong. I have enough muscle. Just not ripped. And that F-ing bubble gut from beer. Nothing to bad and it would go away few weeks after stopping with beer. (BTW I didn't drink 3 days ;))

Surfguy do you see how he tricked me to describe my body to him? Next would be "I don't believe you, send me a picture" :)

Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
United Kingdom
I would say that I have 18 cm for squeezing, but that would be faggy if said to man. :)

Nope you're wrong. I have enough muscle. Just not ripped. And that F-ing bubble gut from beer. Nothing to bad and it would go away few weeks after stopping with beer. (BTW I didn't drink 3 days ;))

Surfguy do you see how he tricked me to describe my body to him? Next would be "I don't believe you, send me a picture" :)
Ah...now i see you Two are a pair.:unsure:
Do you make sheep noises for him?

dusaboss

Hyper Active Member
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
Yugoslavia
Ah...now i see you Two are a pair.:unsure:
Sorry for disappointing you. We let you join for Christmas if promise you'll be good boy. (no homo) :)

OK enough of gay jokes it's going to weird.

Le petit caporal

Legionnaire
Reaction score
Best answers
Home Country
North Korea
I would shag you's all any time of the week (exept sundays, it's Shabbat and i don't do pigs)

Most viewed threads of the week